corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » NEW facebook vauxhall corsa b fan page!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEW facebook vauxhall corsa b fan page!!!!
White_spider_1190

User status: Offline
12th May 11 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys,
just added a new page on facebook for all the corsa b fans!
trying to get as many ppl to like as possible to add photos and meets just so we can all keep updated on facebook aswel as this website!
Its just started so please give it a chance to get going and feel free to add what ever u like as it is a page created for the fans!!
thanks!
Jay
White_spider_1190

12th May 11 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to say its called 'vauxhall corsa b' and has my old blue modded corsa as the profile pic
thegsi

12th May 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Jay. Great idea mate. Do you have much interest for meets in the Hereford and Worcester area?
White_spider_1190

12th May 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate wanna get involved as live in malvern and not many ppl with corsa's here need to meet ppl with the same love for corsa as me
youngsezer

12th May 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you put pics on the page then, every time i try to tag the page in my photo's it doesnt recognise it
White_spider_1190

12th May 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there should be a picture of a camera next to the comment box and it will post to the wall i think but i did that on my phone ill find out for u mate
White_spider_1190

12th May 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had a look and above the comment there should be something that says photo click that and it should say from that how to put on ur pick

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » NEW facebook vauxhall corsa b fan page!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0109940 seconds