corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Autoglass free chip repairs on ravenhead retail park, st helens

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Autoglass free chip repairs on ravenhead retail park, st helens
Matty W

User status: Offline
7th May 11 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

called over to currys to have a browse and across the road on the b&q carpark there is a van with an awning saying free windscreen chip repairs. called over to see if it was really free and it is ( if your fully comp and your insurer doesnt use a dedicated repairer. im with LV so its free ).

quality job, only took 15 minutes
Bonney

User status: Offline
7th May 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had one of them done a few years back by them, Did a decent job of filling it, But you could still see it, If anything it was more obvious!

Also, Just realised. Think I pass you most days when I am on my way home from work, Theres a corsa around here that is very similar to yours!

[Edited on 07-05-2011 by Bonney]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Autoglass free chip repairs on ravenhead retail park, st helens 23 database queries in 0.0075781 seconds