corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This might annoy some...but it shouldn't

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This might annoy some...but it shouldn't
Russ

User status: Offline
3rd May 11 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must live in a magical place citizen
gardenspoon

3rd May 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
You must live in a magical place citizen

It's not bad...
derick-sport

3rd May 11 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You post a video of yourself driving like a twat trying to be funny on a car forum. What kind of response did you want?

www.barryboys.co.uk

Post it on there. They will make you a mod for that vid
Paul_J

3rd May 11 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason it's so - is mainly because corsasport isn't even full of the 'stereotypical' boy racing / chavs any more

(Ok there are still a few left)

but ultimately Corsasport is mainly full of people who've been on the site since they were 17 and are now in their mid 20's - mid 30's with sensible jobs, sensible lives and sensible cars - who don't do anything 'boy racer' ish any more.

gardenspoon

3rd May 11 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by derick-sport
You post a video of yourself driving like a twat trying to be funny on a car forum. What kind of response did you want?

www.barryboys.co.uk

Post it on there. They will make you a mod for that vid

I didn't do any twatish driving, the fast bits were speeded up - you can do things like that with WWM. Anyway, I'm not offended, there'll always be those that can't take a joke.

Barryboys? Nah, that place is full of dickheads.
derick-sport

3rd May 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gardenspoon

Barryboys? Nah, that place is full of dickheads.

Pot. Kettle. Black
gardenspoon

3rd May 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
The reason it's so - is mainly because corsasport isn't even full of the 'stereotypical' boy racing / chavs any more

(Ok there are still a few left)

but ultimately Corsasport is mainly full of people who've been on the site since they were 17 and are now in their mid 20's - mid 30's with sensible jobs, sensible lives and sensible cars - who don't do anything 'boy racer' ish any more.

Okay, then they'll be glad to have survived their rather silly ways, and hopefully don't drop litter everywhere.

Actually, I know most of the members here have grown out of Corsas, and probably find boyracers just a little annoying.
Paul_J

3rd May 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me wrong, there are still some on here, but to be honest there's more just plain 'weirdos' than boy racers on here these days
- you'd fit in quite well tbh.

I can't remember what the name of it is, but there's several 'Corsa' forums where all the young kids / real chavs flocked to as this forum was 'full of old people'. They all 'spk lk dis innit bruv'

Of the people who like to drive cars quickly on this forum, most of them are sensible enough to only do it on track days / actual competitive Motorsport events.

However, ultimately we all just stay on this forum for banter and that's it.

[Edited on 03-05-2011 by Paul_J]
gardenspoon

3rd May 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Don't get me wrong, there are still some on here, but to be honest there's more just plain 'weirdos' than boy racers on here these days
- you'd fit in quite well tbh.

I can't remember what the name of it is, but there's several 'Corsa' forums where all the young kids / real chavs flocked to as this forum was 'full of old people'. They all 'spk lk dis innit bruv'

Of the people who like to drive cars quickly on this forum, most of them are sensible enough to only do it on track days / actual competitive Motorsport events.

However, ultimately we all just stay on this forum for banter and that's it.

[Edited on 03-05-2011 by Paul_J]

Well banter is something I appreciate, that is why I don't get offended by anything anyone has said to me, either that or I am so numb that you couldn't tickle me with a lump hammer.
mattant

3rd May 11 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

*cough*corsa-b.co.uk*cough*
scunnylad

3rd May 11 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I didn't call him a twat, I said I'm not being one. Therefore it's OK that I spend my life on a forum, because I'm not judging anyone.

They're not as funny if you need to explain them.

Well, it's just a laugh anyway, I make videos like this because I enjoy them,and so do many others . And there's nothing wrong with taking the piss out of people, and most agree, until it is themselves getting a ribbing...

1 video has 42 views this one proberly only has 100 due you posting it up and us checking out the lameness of it. id give up while im ahead tbh never going to make rude tube in my opinion.
gardenspoon

3rd May 11 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

1 video has 42 views this one proberly only has 100 due you posting it up and us checking out the lameness of it. id give up while im ahead tbh never going to make rude tube in my opinion.

Yes, I posted that one yesterday, give it a few weeks it'll collect a few more, and so will this one - there are plenty of people that don't get offended so easily.
thegsi

4th May 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by thegsi
Its not even funny.

It is if you've got a sense of humour... Maybe I've touched a nerv, sorry about that.

It may have been mildly amusing if I was a lonely, retarded stoner but as I'm not, its not funny.
It may have touched a nerve if I was a 17 year old 1.2 Corsa owner and angry at the world but I'm not that either.
Is that you in video? Cooool man!
Russ

4th May 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the fact he's turned up here to rip the piss out of 17 year old corsa drivers, and most of the users are closer to 30 and don't own a corsa
thegsi

4th May 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIL3LpgUT4&feature=related

What a dirty stinking greebo
adiohead

4th May 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

reminds me of Get Stuffed that used to be on ITV late at night:

http://www.getstuffed.info/egginamess.html
DannyB
Premium Member

4th May 11 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why have you posted this on here in attempt to get a rise (granted off some people you have) do you not think it's a bit pathetic? You are trying too hard to be funny, having the complete opposite outcome infact. It makes you and your mate look like stupid pretentious cunts.

You wont make it on to Rude tube as some sort of internet hero so stop trying, you have far too much time on your hands.

JonnyJ

4th May 11 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

LOL

Fucking loved Get Stuffed.
adiohead

4th May 11 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

LOL

Fucking loved Get Stuffed.

I'm sure Around the Bend was on CITV around the same period:

Russ

4th May 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv6jg__S5IQ&feature=player_embedded
Ojc

4th May 11 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
I love the fact he's turned up here to rip the piss out of 17 year old corsa drivers, and most of the users are closer to 30 and don't own a corsa
gardenspoon

4th May 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Why have you posted this on here in attempt to get a rise (granted off some people you have) do you not think it's a bit pathetic? You are trying too hard to be funny, having the complete opposite outcome infact. It makes you and your mate look like stupid pretentious cunts.

You wont make it on to Rude tube as some sort of internet hero so stop trying, you have far too much time on your hands.

Well I didn't do it to annoy anyone really - that was just the title, and I honestly thought that some of the more senior members here would agree with some of the sentiments in the video.

Russ

4th May 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

Well I didn't do it to annoy anyone really - that was just the title, and I honestly thought that some of the more senior members here would agree with some of the sentiments in the video.

I agree with this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv6jg__S5IQ&feature=player_embedded
adiohead

4th May 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you've missed out on a massive troll opportunity, tbh
gardenspoon

4th May 11 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Its not even funny.

It is if you've got a sense of humour... Maybe I've touched a nerv, sorry about that.

It may have been mildly amusing if I was a lonely, retarded stoner but as I'm not, its not funny.
It may have touched a nerve if I was a 17 year old 1.2 Corsa owner and angry at the world but I'm not that either.
Is that you in video? Cooool man!

I think it's very funny, and that is why I made it. I know most of you here don't really understand the joys one can have with the use of the English language, and subtltey is obviously wasted on you. Maybe If I call someone a cunt you'd find that hilarious, but I'd call it weak-minded.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This might annoy some...but it shouldn't 22 database queries in 0.1930559 seconds