corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend match thread. Sponsored by QPR winning the league and winning the playoffs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend match thread. Sponsored by QPR winning the league and winning the playoffs
Cavey

User status: Offline
30th Apr 11 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meh, spose your right.

My way would be better though, would be instant then and wouldn't need replays at all
andys sxi
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah be good to see them back where they were

where in chester are you from?

Not very sunny Newton mate, where are you?

I'm from hoole

And Gomez is rubbish didn't he learn from the ronaldo shot the other week spurs need a new keeper

April 08 feature car
JonnyJ

30th Apr 11 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
He obviously thought, from his view, in his opinion it had crossed the line. It's a human game, refereed by humans.

Shit happens, it generally evens out over the season, technology would leave us with nothing to talk about.

(Unless it's done like Ice Hockey with sensors in the ball like i've been saying for ages, therefore making that the right thing to do) then I don't think goal-line tech should be introduced

Yeah thats what i mean. Needs to be instant, i dont want it going to some kind of shit tv review like rugby.

Hawkeye developed the technology to show it can be done, instant, accurate yes/no answer yet FIFA continue to fanny around with pointless assistants on the goal lines which from what ive seen so far, do fuck all
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is with gomez you can tell hes fucking useless just by looking at him

looks like a neanderthal
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunately I want Chelsea to win to keep the pressure on utd, although they'll win tomorrow whatever, would be nice to keep the league going for another week or so
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
He obviously thought, from his view, in his opinion it had crossed the line. It's a human game, refereed by humans.

Shit happens, it generally evens out over the season, technology would leave us with nothing to talk about.

(Unless it's done like Ice Hockey with sensors in the ball like i've been saying for ages, therefore making that the right thing to do) then I don't think goal-line tech should be introduced

Yeah thats what i mean. Needs to be instant, i dont want it going to some kind of shit tv review like rugby.

Hawkeye developed the technology to show it can be done, instant, accurate yes/no answer yet FIFA continue to fanny around with pointless assistants on the goal lines which from what ive seen so far, do fuck all

reason is because if they implemented that then it would have to filter down to grass roots too, and of course you arent going to have sunday league sides with goal line tech
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the plus side is that the Aussie league have offered to trial some kind of goal line tech next season, it's just whether that useless old german cunt up top says yes or not. And i think we all know what that decision will be
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grass roots

as much as I hate to say it, hardly anyone cares about the championship, let alone below that!

There's millions of pounds at stake in the big leagues, that's where it's needed.

[Edited on 30-04-2011 by Cavey]
JonnyJ

30th Apr 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
quote:

reason is because if they implemented that then it would have to filter down to grass roots too, and of course you arent going to have sunday league sides with goal line tech

Why? It should be implemented from professional levels upwards because thats when football becomes as much as a business as a team, you have to use common sense ffs.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 17:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i know just like it is in rugby and tennis etc, but im sure fifa like to keep everything equal on all levels hence this stubborness
JonnyJ

30th Apr 11 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like you Cavey, we should call Steve names and point and laugh at him
JonnyJ

30th Apr 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
yes i know just like it is in rugby and tennis etc, but im sure fifa like to keep everything equal on all levels hence this stubborness

Its because they are fucking gargoyles and stuck in the dark ages.
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did have to admit no-one cares about the likes of York or Crewe tho

Tommy L

30th Apr 11 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey is now converted

What ever FIFA's reason for not introducing it is bollocks. The technology is there, it should be used.
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no doubt there will be a week long feature on SSN every half hour about it now, so i'm sure we'll hear more about it
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mourinho has lost at home. Again. Bet that's screwed up some accys this week!
Tommy L

30th Apr 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2nd from bottom Zaragoza
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another red card as well
Ben J

30th Apr 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spurs blatently tapping up Parker.
Tommy L

30th Apr 11 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there is no way Parker will stay at West Ham next season, so why not tap up a good player. Tbf a lot of teams will be going for him next season, Arsenal should be one of them

[Edited on 30-04-2011 by Tommy L]
Cavey

30th Apr 11 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think he will if they stay up, otherwise, no chance

unless that's what you're insinuating anyway

mwg

30th Apr 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Gomes is a GOONER, Gomes is a GOONER ta da da da

Aye, been a shite keeper he certainly belongs at Arsenal

Eck
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Well there is no way Parker will stay at West Ham next season, so why not tap up a good player. Tbf a lot of teams will be going for him next season, Arsenal should be one of them

[Edited on 30-04-2011 by Tommy L]

I think he would be tremendous at Arsenal. Add him, a top Goalie and a born finisher and they will go all the way.
Tommy L

30th Apr 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
think he will if they stay up, otherwise, no chance

unless that's what you're insinuating anyway

I'm sorry Cavey, but i just don't see west ham surviving again. But if you do, then i think he'll stay there.
chrisritch

30th Apr 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
quote:
poor ginger linesman, he shouldn't be left in direct sunlight for that long. Not his fault he got a decision wrong
But there was no way he could see that ball cross the line. He could not be 100% certain that was a goal. We are watching on TV and we weren't certain. Goal line technology needs to be in the game. That goal could be the difference of spurs getting CL football next season

If spurs lose and both LFC and Spurs win their remaining fixtures, When we play them the GD could be a factor

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend match thread. Sponsored by QPR winning the league and winning the playoffs 24 database queries in 0.1259680 seconds