corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Can anyone suggest some good gym/ health forums?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can anyone suggest some good gym/ health forums?
ste_p23

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well it is once again fast approaching summer time so as im sure many people are doing the same i want to try and get back into shape.

Ive just come out of a long term relationship and ive really let myself go, also twinned with being a uni student means i havent led the most healthy lifestyle up to now and it shows.

However my course finishes in four weeks and i really want to get back into shape and sort myself out by looking to loose around 3-4 stone.

Ive had periods of going to the gym before and enjoyed it and lasted a good 6+ months or so at a time before packing it in usally down the the ex gf saying i was an "Addict"

So im just wondering if anyone knows of any good forums online that are helpfull and you can post pics etc to show your progress and keep determined to stick to your goal?

Cheers

[Edited on 27-04-2011 by ste_p23]
LukeD

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uk-muscle is very informative!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Can anyone suggest some good gym/ health forums? 23 database queries in 0.0058839 seconds