corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.8 SRI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.8 SRI
dave-SRI

User status: Offline
20th Apr 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Corsa
Model - SRI
Engine - 1.8 16valve
Mileage - 44000
Price - £2800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07584633963
Contact email address - dave_mcnab_69@hotmail.com

General information -

here we have it folks it has come time to part with my beloved corsa C to move onto bigger and better things..

as you can see from the pictures the car is a very clean example as i wash and polish it every week without fail, even if it rains i put it in the garage and do it.. the car is also machanicaly sound and has never let me down in the 2 years of me owning it..

right so hes what you get and will enjoy...

corsa C 1.8 SRI 2004 with

1 years MOT
6 months raod Tax
just over 44,000 miles 4 owners from new and 2 of them were garages
serviced by myself using genuine Vauxhall parts every 6 months
air-con
cruise control
electric windows
electric mirrors (geniune irmscher haggus mirrors)
ABS
remote central locking (only have 1 key though)
power steering
drivers airbag
16" irmscher softstar alloy wheels sprayed anthicite with some minor chips but all tires have plenty tread
front headlights have been split apart and smocked with no steaming up
lowered on fk coilovers on the front with fk shocks and fk springs on the rear
de-wipered rear
de-badged rear
laguna splitter
front v grill is gloss black
carbon BMC CDA air filter with modified pipe so sits betterin the bay
black and green engine cover
Interior seats are standard and in very good condition never smoked in
centre console has been painted kawasaki green aswell as the interior handles (can be painted if its not to ur taste)
sony CD player (can be removed but the standard CD player is kasakaki green also but can be painted aswell)
6x9's in the parcel shelf (can be removed but will leave holes)
infinity 1240watt sub and Sony amp in the boot (can be removed)

Now for tha bad points (every car has them)

Car was left in a car park over night and i come back to find it had been keyed right along the bootlid

as the car is so low it seems a bit bouncy over some bumps but it never bothered me as it looks so good being low

the front bumper and bonnet are pretty stone chipped from all the grit that was put down on the roads this year

when i bought the car i didnt get any service history from the guy as i was told he done it himself like i have for the last 2 years

As you can see i have tried to be as truthfull as possible in my advert and the only reason it is going is so i can spread my wings and leave my mum and dads house..

price to sell at £2800

any questions or anything just give me a call or text on 07584622963

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.8 SRI 24 database queries in 0.0109951 seconds