corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » PVS 2011

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS 2011
K2NY-G

User status: Offline
20th Apr 11 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is anyone making the journey down to this? me and a few mates are considering it...

Just wondered if we could maybe get a small convoy on the go and take over with the scottish banter once down there

[Edited on 20-04-2011 by K2NY-G]
sri boy

20th Apr 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If ave got ma license bk a will b goin but if ma mr's taking his car all go with him u got that old snot box gsi turbod yet lol
Eck
Premium Member

20th Apr 11 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there but I'm not sure how I'm going to get there I may take a train. Then again, I'm going to see if a flight is a possibility
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

20th Apr 11 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get Whittie to pop by and give you a lift
Eck
Premium Member

20th Apr 11 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naw I think I'll take the sensible route this time! Winging it in the hope of a train getting me home is a nono
K2NY-G

20th Apr 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri boy
If ave got ma license bk a will b goin but if ma mr's taking his car all go with him u got that old snot box gsi turbod yet lol

haha nut! had it get it honed and new shells etc

hopefully get it in before total vaux at crail, hows top secret LEH getting on lol?
mike56gte

20th Apr 11 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and 20 mates will be making the journey for the 3rd year running. would be cool to get a big convoy.
sri boy

21st Apr 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2NY-G
quote:
Originally posted by sri boy

haha nut! had it get it honed and new shells etc

hopefully get it in before total vaux at crail, hows top secret LEH getting on lol?

aye leh is stil gathering fairy dust got full leather interior omp strut braces spax rsx coilovers irmsher spliter sideskirts steering wheel just to polly bush it and whiteline arb then its more engine stuff these newer projects are a fortune and got a water mist kit need to update ma build thread
davieslim

30th Apr 11 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was ment to be a few of us heading down on saturday morning but my mates desided to take his nova on a trailor so there now leaving on the friday afternoon and were just gonna leave on the saturday
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd May 11 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'll be there but I'm not sure how I'm going to get there I may take a train. Then again, I'm going to see if a flight is a possibility

Wana go together bud ?
Eck
Premium Member

4th May 11 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Wana go together bud ?

Let's do it LAURA.

[Edited on 05-05-2011 by Eck]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » PVS 2011 23 database queries in 0.0116761 seconds