corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Vauxhall Corsa Gsi c20xe

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Gsi c20xe
adidassler

User status: Offline
28th Apr 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flocked definitely the plastics painted would never match the dash, you'd end up having to paint that too. I'm gonna make a start on mine.
Jed D

28th Apr 12 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did the upper plastics by p180'ing them very briefly, then p400'd... then prime, then p400 briefly then clean and matt black iirc... the roof lining i just lashed gloss black strate on.
the upper plastics are still MINT and look like their factory done, even after having a 10ft trampoline in the back and bashing them...
the roof cloth however isnt bad but id personally do it with some sort of suede fabric or something... maybe flock...
its feels a bit rough and has some hardly noticeable marks were people have caught it but its not like you drive around scratching your roof lining though...
serious though, no need spending decent dolla on getting the upper plastics done when poundstore paint does the job mint...

also look into getting various dash plastics done gloss black or something maybe...? done a few in mine and done a great job i did another few bits and sold a centre and mfd for £25
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

9th May 12 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*** JUNE 2012 - Total Vauxhall ***

Well i havnt got any updated for my car still cracking on with interior nd bits and bobs.. getting her all ready for PVS 2012! + dropping my new boot lid and spoiler to get painted tomorrow so al update on that asap, Butttttt my cars got a few snap at the teeside meet and in this months TV!!!

these were taken at the Teeside Vauxhall MEET pages 94-100!
canny size pics of the corsa canny pleased just cannot wait for the full feature to come on in total vauxhall now
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

9th May 12 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now were talking Kev.

Can't believe there in this months,so exciting. Both cars looking mega clean.

Well done Kev and Craig!!

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Nathan Kirkpatrick

9th May 12 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing looking

Actually have one of these pics as my screen saver

Read about the small paragraph on the total vauxhall mag,just amazing...
NathanR

9th May 12 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen a few photos on ccuk earlier and everyone was commenting on how clean this looks . Does look lovely , will you be showing at pvs ?
kev
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 00:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan - canny chuffed with the pics canny size in mag + think mine and craigs Full TV feature is within the next few issuses (dont hold me to that though haha)

Nathan Kirkpatrick - which picture you got as your screen saver glad you like the corsa

NathanR - al have to have a pop on ccuk have a read? and yes shes will be at PVS 100% shes will be on CS stand again this year looking totally different to last year!

cheers for the above comments lads
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Kev! it does look amazing same with crana's!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
NathanR

10th May 12 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its on the progress area section in the build thread of that aztec gold Z20LET C that was also at that meet !
Jed D

10th May 12 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff kevward, was a good meet that. your cars were bang on like
Jabba

10th May 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congratz on the feature its well deserved
Nathan Kirkpatrick

10th May 12 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The picture were the car is in like a mechanic's shed thingy lol.think u mush have been getting the body kit on....
kev
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Kirkpatrick
The picture were the car is in like a mechanic's shed thingy lol.think u mush have been getting the body kit on....

Oh yeah it's at Vauxhall getting the kit on
Nathan Kirkpatrick

10th May 12 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Real nice car and defiantly a head turner no doubt about that

Correct me if I'm wrong but have u 100mm springs in the rear and if so what's the driving like?

I had GAZ coilovers in mine at the rear but took them out due to running into afew problems,now I have GMAX shocks and 60mm in but sits to high for me so im thinking about getting the compressed or buying a set if anyone member is selling some....
kev
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Kirkpatrick
Real nice car and defiantly a head turner no doubt about that

Correct me if I'm wrong but have u 100mm springs in the rear and if so what's the driving like?

I had GAZ coilovers in mine at the rear but took them out due to running into afew problems,now I have GMAX shocks and 60mm in but sits to high for me so im thinking about getting the compressed or buying a set if anyone member is selling some....

thanks nath, yes they are 100mm rear springs and Spax shortened shocks drives mint IMO its not a bouncy ride i think personally it handles really good and am happy with the set up

i was going to change my rear set up to GAZ extra shortened coilies cause i wanted to go a little lower?
Jed D

11th May 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nahh kev, sits rite now i think... too low handles worse
Darryl H
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got my rear gazs in kev, they are the ultra low kit and it sits at your height at the moment although it hasn't settled yet so no doubt will come down more

kev
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
Just got my rear gazs in kev, they are the ultra low kit and it sits at your height at the moment although it hasn't settled yet so no doubt will come down more

How much lower you got to go down on the rear darryl if it's sitting about 100mm now?

+ Jeddy won't hurt it to go down a little bit more
chrimbo88

11th May 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovin it kev keep it up pal :-)
Darryl H
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kev
quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H

How much lower you got to go down on the rear darryl if it's sitting about 100mm now?

+ Jeddy won't hurt it to go down a little bit more

It's come down to just below the top of the alloy at the moment, not sure what mm that is but it still needs to settle properly as they're new

adidassler

11th May 12 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's come down to just below the top of the alloy at the moment, not sure what mm that is but it still needs to settle properly as they're new

Jesus Christ Darryl, what sidewall is on the tyres, 40? That's crazy low!
Darryl H
Premium Member

12th May 12 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it does look broken, yeah 40

adidassler

12th May 12 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's crazy man. I'd love to see it when it's settled.
kev
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*** update 21st may 2012 ***

well got my black donner boot painted flame red to match all the rest of the cars full shoot! it had to have a little repair but nothing bad. still on with my interior parts getting painted so will update once thats all done

little repair:-

sorted

then painted flame pink...... just joking!

finished:-

then cracked on fitting it to the car

....and finished!!!!!!!!

really happy with it and my painter done an amazing job once again!! cheers lee & spud!
then took her back up the garage and i was getting a dirty look off her because i was putting her away GrRrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Looking evil

few more bits and bobs then almost done for PVS.
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kev got this month TV issue and the corsa looks amazing

Well done

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Vauxhall Corsa Gsi c20xe 24 database queries in 0.1926069 seconds