corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread sponsored by Justice for the 96 & Iberian Airlines

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Thread sponsored by Justice for the 96 & Iberian Airlines
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Apr 11 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nath needs bringing down a peg or two imo, and i think matty g is the person to do it
mwg

15th Apr 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly that.

Whats our record against Barcelona like (Russ)?
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from Manchester Utd point of view

Played 10, won 3, lost 3, drawn 4, goals for 14, goals against 17

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

07/03/84 - Nou Camp - Barcelona 2 - 0 United - 70,000 (A disappointing night from what I've been told)
21/03/84 - Old Trafford - United 3 - 0 Barcelona - 58,574 (Robobo leading a storming fight back from the first leg, United winning 3-2 on aggregate)
15/05/91 - Feyenoord Stadion - United 2 - 1 Barcelona - 50,000 (Mark Hughes' night, two excellent goals)
19/10/94 - Old Trafford - United 2 - 2 Barcelona - 40,064 (Mark Hughes and Lee Sharpe on target)
02/11/94 - Nou Camp - Barcelona 4 - 0 United - 114,273 (stung by the foreigners rule in the Champions League that season)
16/09/98 - Old Trafford - United 3 - 3 Barcelona - 53,601 (One of the finest games I've ever witnessed)
25/11/98 - Nou Camp - Barcelona 3 - 3 United - 67,648 (Same as above)
23/04/08 - Nou Camp - Barcelona 0 - 0 United - 95,949 (A night of containment as we played for the draw)
29/04/08 - Old Trafford - United 1 - 0 Barcelona - 75,061 (Scholesey's rocket settling the tie 1-0 on aggregate)
27/05/09 - Stadio Olimpico - United 0 - 2 Barcelona - 62,467 (A masterclass from Xavi and Iniesta won the game for them)
Whittie

15th Apr 11 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Record isn't actually that bad against them tbf.
mwg

15th Apr 11 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a feeling it was evenish. Just a shame one of the games they got the upper hand in was a pretty important one
Ben D

15th Apr 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just hope Real beat Barca in the Champs league so we meet them in the final for a couple of reasons, A, So we can beat the Team Ronaldo left us for & B, i think we had a better group of individuals in the final 2 years ago and we didn't manage to beat Barca then so i feel we would have a better chance against RM.

I couldn't really care about their domestic games.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Ben D]
Nath

15th Apr 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
nath needs bringing down a peg or two imo, and i think matty g is the person to do it

STFU
Dr Pepper

15th Apr 11 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The justice is about several things, the main thing is the peace of the families of those who died. Would you like it if someone you loved died and were laid to rest amidst a sea of bullshit about what they were doing at the time, and to top it all off you know that a. it could have been prevented and b. no-one has been held accountable for it?

I don't expect other fans to understand, that doesn't mean i'm not entitled to get riled by them acting like nobheads just because they are sat behind a computer. If someone said that shit to me in person i'd chin them without a second thought. I'm seriously not trying to sit on a high horse it's just the way I feel.

Of course you should expect other fans to understand.

Nearly 100 people - mainly young football fans - were crushed to death by the actions of a police force who completely neglected their duty of care. Not only that but a conspiracy was then hatched between the policeforce and the media which blamed the whole thing on liverpool fans - making up things such as they were 'pissing on the dead and robbing them'

It was a fucking disgrace - policemen should have gone to jail over it, and the sun newspaper should have been shut down.

I dont mind sick jokes - they dont mean anything - but please dont comment on liverpool fans search for justice if you have no fuking idea what you are on about.

Every fan should be behind liverpool on this one - if your not then your just ignorant of the facts im afraid.

The way liverpool and everton came together as a city was amazing - the celtic rememberence game was one of the greatest events in football history ..... all football fans deserve the truth to be published and damages to be paid.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Cavey

15th Apr 11 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

15th Apr 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JESUS FUCK.

Make your own boring thread ffs.
mwg

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
I just hope Real beat Barca in the Champs league so we meet them in the final for a couple of reasons, A, So we can beat the Team Ronaldo left us for & B, i think we had a better group of individuals in the final 2 years ago and we didn't manage to beat Barca then so i feel we would have a better chance against RM.

I couldn't really care about their domestic games.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Ben D]

Would be a cracking final but at the same time it'd be scary playing against Ronaldo.
mwg

FFS are we back on that old chestnut
chrisritch

15th Apr 11 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The justice is about several things, the main thing is the peace of the families of those who died. Would you like it if someone you loved died and were laid to rest amidst a sea of bullshit about what they were doing at the time, and to top it all off you know that a. it could have been prevented and b. no-one has been held accountable for it?

I don't expect other fans to understand, that doesn't mean i'm not entitled to get riled by them acting like nobheads just because they are sat behind a computer. If someone said that shit to me in person i'd chin them without a second thought. I'm seriously not trying to sit on a high horse it's just the way I feel.

Of course you should expect other fans to understand.

Nearly 100 people - mainly young football fans - were crushed to death by the actions of a police force who completely neglected their duty of care. Not only that but a conspiracy was then hatched between the policeforce and the media which blamed the whole thing on liverpool fans - making up things such as they were 'pissing on the dead and robbing them'

It was a fucking disgrace - policemen should have gone to jail over it, and the sun newspaper should have been shut down.

I dont mind sick jokes - they dont mean anything - but please dont comment on liverpool fans search for justice if you have no fuking idea what you are on about.

Every fan should be behind liverpool on this one - if your not then your just ignorant of the facts im afraid.

The way liverpool and everton came together as a city was amazing - the celtic rememberence game was one of the greatest events in football history ..... all football fans deserve the truth to be published and damages to be paid.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Dr Pepper]

fantastic post
Dr Pepper

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
JESUS FUCK.

your constant whinging is boring tbh
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my views n the matter if you wish to hear them u2u me
Whittie

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I had a feeling it was evenish. Just a shame one of the games they got the upper hand in was a pretty important one

Our last 6 v them.

2 Wins, 3 Draws, 1 Loss
Nath

15th Apr 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
JESUS FUCK.

Constant? Where's that then?
Cavey

15th Apr 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should start your own weekend football thread Nath, with black jack, and hookers, in fact, screw the thread...
Jamie Walby

15th Apr 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Barcelona to win all 4?

1 Barcelona win - Copa Del Rey

1 Real win - Home leg champs league

2 draws. Camp Nou champs league and League

Do you think I meant the league game was at the Camp Nou?
Dr Pepper

quote:
quote:
quote:
JESUS FUCK.

everytime I make any kind of serious post - You say its boring.
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I think you should start your own weekend football thread Nath, with black jack, and hookers, in fact, screw the thread...

Weekend Football Thread sponsored by people that aren't boring and like hookers and cocaine and being in Wolfpacks.
Nath

15th Apr 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
JESUS FUCK.

everytime I make any kind of serious post - You say its boring.

Nothing like exageration to get your point across eh?
Jamie Walby

quote:
quote:
JESUS FUCK.

Wrong.
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
quote:
JESUS FUCK.

Wrong.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread sponsored by Justice for the 96 & Iberian Airlines 23 database queries in 0.0211170 seconds