corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » project 300+

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author project 300+
alijon31

User status: Offline
   7th Apr 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scince there is no east anglia section I decided I'm better of with you guys and not the essex lot.
This project has been ongoing for 7 years to acheive a corsa of ultimate power and to be the first to break the 300+ bhp.
At the moment the project sits at 275 bhp does 0-60 in 4.2 sec and a top spped of 165 mph+
The engine is a xe2.0i with stage 3 turbo and water injection system and lsd (limted slip diff) plus other mods which would take 2 sides of A4 paper to list.
Last week I took her into the garage after attaining damage to a piston.
She is now being bored out to 2.1l a having oversized pistons fitted in, also being retuned by having a sun chip fitted in.
This all being acheive without using nos.
If you like me to keep u up to date I will that is if i'm still alive after driving her when I get her back.
Hopefully at the start of may I'll also get the interior done and then I'll put photos up when this is done.
stubbsy

User status: Offline
27th Apr 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

275bhp

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » project 300+ 23 database queries in 0.0076990 seconds