corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Bluetooth car stereo - stream music

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bluetooth car stereo - stream music
moka

User status: Offline
14th Apr 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im currently searching for the best price / performance bluetooth car stereo i can find for use with phone.

Specifically i need it to be able to stream music via bluetooth, take calls using the cars speakers and a built in mic and also have a USB port.

Im looking to spend as little as possible (<£100) IF possible and would ideally prefer a known brand.

Does anyone have this 'perfect' car stereo or know of one?
dan_m1les

14th Apr 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I currently have this:

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/4912660/art/kenwood/kdc-bt50u-cd-usb-bluetoot.html?srcid=867&key=ZEp7cBY9ZuyOcot4ATEBVXpMRXVaQNHuS78TNww9Yk16ckJ0beXZKN4iV2FSBS0aRX5bWw==

Can't fault it at all, can possibly pick up the BT40U unit which offers most of the same features I think.
moka

14th Apr 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
I currently have this:

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/4912660/art/kenwood/kdc-bt50u-cd-usb-bluetoot.html?srcid=867&key=ZEp7cBY9ZuyOcot4ATEBVXpMRXVaQNHuS78TNww9Yk16ckJ0beXZKN4iV2FSBS0aRX5bWw==

Can't fault it at all, can possibly pick up the BT40U unit which offers most of the same features I think.

Bit on the expensive side tbh... I shouldnt really get one for <=£100 but i want!
Chris
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good thing about the bluetooth is any audio from the phone will come out so SAT Nav also works over the speakers.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a sony one from halfords but was more than £100
moka

14th Apr 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am i right in thinking only 'some' bluetooth cd headunits support streaming of music? But they all support phone calls....?

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
I got a sony one from halfords but was more than £100

Which model? Which phone OS do you have?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure on the model i'll check later

I have android

New Poll