corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » courtenays ko4 turbo conversion for the corsa vxr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author courtenays ko4 turbo conversion for the corsa vxr
timmee

User status: Offline
11th Apr 11 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had the car back now just over a week now picked it up last friday night ready to drive to silverstone last sat and the fast show last sunday it was an interesting drive friday night the car is so much better now to drive it just pulls and pulls all the way to the red line the spread off power and torque imo is spot on imo as you can see by the graph

the conversion is very neat and the manifold is very well made and is a direct fit to the original exhaust so no modifcation is needed and looks oe fitment

the power and torque figures are 285bhp and 280 lbft so far work is not finished and when i have put some more miles on it and have time it will be going back for some more mapping to just finish the setup a treat.

i feel very lucky to have this setup on my corsa to run about it it is very well made and mapped how i like it with a very good spread off power and torque and would like to thank jon and his team over at courtenays for a job well done in a short space of time to get it done in time for silverstone if anyone would like to know more about it please ring them on 01692404313 or drop them an email though there website www.courtenaysport.co.uk thanks for reading
fazza

11th Apr 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work for courtenay?

Im put off by these engines with the trouble Andyc1234 had with his in his B. not running any where near that power either
timmee

11th Apr 11 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope don't work there just spend my wages there already done rods and pistons before fitting the turbo so it should be fine now going back soon for more
thegsi

12th Apr 11 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Work. The K04 is an excellent unit
Ojc

12th Apr 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forged internals for these aren't that expensive and running Astra VXR injectors usually solves the underfueling issue on piston 4.
A2H GO

12th Apr 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much would it cost for forged internals, Astra VXR injectors and this conversion inc remap fitted?
P1CK4D

12th Apr 11 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
How much would it cost for forged internals, Astra VXR injectors and this conversion inc remap fitted?

quote:
Originally posted by timmee
if anyone would like to know more about it please ring them on 01692404313 or drop them an email though there website www.courtenaysport.co.uk thanks for reading

timmee

12th Apr 11 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't need to fit astra vxr injectors you can get direct fit ones for the corsa now

for the best price give them a ring cheers
Dave

12th Apr 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this a standard K04?

285bhp would be a pretty impressive figure on the 1.8T let alone a 1.6.

What other mods are there and what kind of boost is it running?
A2H GO

13th Apr 11 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timmee
don't need to fit astra vxr injectors you can get direct fit ones for the corsa now

for the best price give them a ring cheers

I'm just being noesy tbh, I have no intention of actually carrying out any of this work.
alan-g-w

13th Apr 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignore me if you want but how much have you spent getting it up to that power?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » courtenays ko4 turbo conversion for the corsa vxr 22 database queries in 0.0168810 seconds