corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Our Next Meet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Our Next Meet
Robo C20Let

User status: Offline
7th Apr 11 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need a meet which is only a short drive for everyone.

post up places which arent to far from birmingham and where other members are

would like to meet some of you put faces to names
thegsi

9th Apr 11 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sad thing is this region is quite vast and not everyone lives in Birmingham. I always arrange our meets which is generally central and near to our members but I'm usually the one who drives the furthest. I am willing to do that as long as people don't let me down. For example I could arrange a Worcestershire meet but people like Shaun who live in Tamworth would have to come some distance (not that he would mind)
I love the meets and I love meeting new people and catching up with old faces however the last few meets have been disasterous turnouts and the last one i had to cancel because of people saying they'd come, then letting me down. I'm happy to continue arrange days out for us but only if people are going to be enthusiastic and reliable.
Robo C20Let

10th Apr 11 at 04:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well no matter where i would come
Sam
Premium Member

18th Apr 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Merry Hill

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Our Next Meet 23 database queries in 0.0134449 seconds