corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » HELP DAY!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP DAY!!
16vKarlos

User status: Offline
6th Apr 11 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As posted in Off Day.
---

long story, short.

My Passat is Pissing about...
i need a very kind person in east sussex (or that doesn't mind travelling) to help me out with getting my car to AmD on a trailer or Towing?

I dont have a car(that works) or trailer but i can pay fuel costs and obviously give the person that would be up for this mission some money too for their troubles.

The car just needs to be dropped off to AmD and thats it.

I have been to the local rentals and most cannot offer a trailer, so even if i rented a van, i would still need to rent/borrow a trailer from somewhere.

I hope someone can help.
please and thank you
johnny86
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you rent a van I could drive to yours and bring my tow bar and steer your car
16vKarlos

6th Apr 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks Johnny,

I have been to Hendy Hire today and they wont rent me a van as im 20, i could get my Mrs to rent it though.

i will shop around and see if i can rent from somewhere else.

Does your tow bar nee a tow Ball or is it one of those that clips/locks onto the tow eye?
Graham88

7th Apr 11 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you weren't so far I'd have offered to tow you on a bar
16vKarlos

7th Apr 11 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you Graham, it's nice to know that there are people out there that will do loads to help others!
johnny86
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tow bar that hooks with the normal tow ring and I can do anyday next week just Monday gotta be beffore half 8
16vKarlos

30th Apr 11 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got this all sorted now lads, thanks for all the offers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » HELP DAY!! 23 database queries in 0.0119941 seconds