corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Man with a van in Wirral (or do you have a van and want to make some ££)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man with a van in Wirral (or do you have a van and want to make some ££)
Tom

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to move a double bed (bed will be in bits) and some other bits this saturday 9th. Unfortunately as i've lost my photo license it's proving a bit of a mare to hire a van (plus they all want me to hire them for 2 days). Does anyone know a man with a van or have a box van themselves? I need about an hour and half's worth of someone with a vans time this saturday? Depending on the size of the van it would involve one trip from Eastham to New Brighton and potentially one more trip from Wallasey to New Brighton?

If you know anyone, let me know Thanks.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Man with a van in Wirral (or do you have a van and want to make some ££) 23 database queries in 0.0106761 seconds