corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Black managers need extra time

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black managers need extra time
Nath

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9441854.stm

What a load of bullshit. If you're not good enough you're not good enough. Skin colour means fuck all.
Tom

31st Mar 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet this involves Paul Ince having a moan without evening opening the link....
Ben D

31st Mar 11 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completely agree Nath, I am firmly against affirmative action or Positive discrimination or whatever you want to call it, the best candidate should get the job, it is as simple as that!

Should a load of paki's get starting places in premiership teams even though they are not good enough simply because their ethnic minority is under represented? Of course they shouldn't it is ludicrous.
Tom

31st Mar 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read it now! Absolute joke, equal opportunities is 100% fine with me, anything else is 100% wrong (and discriminatory towards anyone who isn't black).
strick206

31st Mar 11 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Rooney rule in NFL is the biggest load of bollocks i have ever seen

For a managerial job recently they had already picked who they wanted to succeed the previous coach, and he would get the job after the NFL team had interviewed a black guy because of the rule

Wasting the poor guys fucking time when he had no chance of getting it even if he could cure concussions
Aaron

31st Mar 11 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Once you go black...........

......you get relegated"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Black managers need extra time 23 database queries in 0.0077651 seconds