corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Donny offer on chrome bits!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Donny offer on chrome bits!
nik

User status: Offline
7th Apr 03 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing a special offer on my battery covers at donny. (pick it up at donny anytime over the 3days) I'll do them for £35 (RRP £42)

Saving of £7 and you get them right away

They have a thick rubber layer underneath to protect terminals too.

Corsa manifold heatshield (rrp £42) is going for £35 - should fit any corsa engine bar early GSI engine and those with air con

Only one of these left so please u2u me if you want it kept aside! I will be doing another batch shortly after donny at the rrp price.

Can do custom bits etc etc check out the site and come talk to me at donny http://www.maxsportmotors.co.uk

[Edited on 07-04-2003 by nik]
nik

11th Apr 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get up there you bitch. Very limited supply on there! I'll be on my own stand along with grigglet so come over if you want one
Jcorsasri

11th Apr 03 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you make a heat shield for a 1.4 8 valve sri?? how much
nik

11th Apr 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heatshields would be 35-40 I offered the one above upto a 1.4 8v and the bolt holes are in a slightly different place so it would need a bit of work before I can do the 8v job

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Donny offer on chrome bits! 22 database queries in 0.0077231 seconds