corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Tigra 1.4 Marine TAX n Test PIC HEAVY

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 Tigra 1.4 Marine TAX n Test PIC HEAVY
XE Col
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Mar 11 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vaux
Model - Tigra
Engine - 1.4 16v X14XE
Mileage - 143000
Price - 250 offers around

IF NOT SOLD VERY SOON, WILL BE GOING TO THE CAR PARK IN THE SKY!!!!!

Location - Milnrow, Rochdale OL16
Contact phone number - 07802395358
Contact email address - Boissy07@gmail.com

General information -

Spares OR Repairs

my tigra is up for sale, Taxed until end of the month, MOTd until 27th april 2011
selling as spare/repairs for the following reasons:

engine management light is on,
havn't read codes recently but last time i did it was knock sensor high voltage, new knock sensor included in sale
Car has an imaginary rev limiter at around 5k not sure why
Sunroof doesnt work,
Headlining had something rubbish stuck over it, i have ripped this off but as it was glued the headlining looks crap,
Tear in drivers seat near the top, not really that bad but worth mentioning,
Rust on drivers door quite bad,
Laquer peel on the bonnet,
Brakes squeek,
V5 needs to be applied for, i have an old green slip so maybe get it free but the guy i bought it from never forwarded the log book - tosser.

Quite a list there of bad points, BUT this is shown in the price and also none of the above stop the car from driving, all the faults have been there since we bought the car and we have covered 3000 miles in it no problem,

CAR STILL STARTS AND DRIVES FINE, ITS NOT IN SHOWROOM CONDITION AND I HAVE BEEN AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE ABOVE.

car will come with the 4 alloys that are on it and 4 x13" steelies, i needed a spare wheel and bought 4.
will also come with a spare ECU Transponder and chip, as the chip went missing, i bought a new set, and then found the chip.
I Have a spare key but no spare chip, so the key will only work the doors.
Also has a 3" inward rolled backbox fitted not sure of make was on it when i bought it,

PLEASE NOTE DOES NOT COME WITH CD PLAYER IN THE PICS

Car needs to be sold as i have a new car now,

IF NOT SOLD VERY SOON, WILL BE GOING TO THE CAR PARK IN THE SKY!!!!!

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by XE Col]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Tigra 1.4 Marine TAX n Test PIC HEAVY 24 database queries in 0.0093839 seconds