corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wats best

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wats best
Corsa_A1

User status: Offline
6th Apr 03 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buying a modded corsa or buying a standard corsa diesel and modding it up (external mods only e.g. body kit and 17's..no engine stuff)?

wats better in money? and also wats better in reliabilty?

thanks in advance?

p.s not buying till about august tho

[Edited on 06-04-2003 by Corsa_A1]
Jodi_the_g

6th Apr 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon a standard diesel, cheaper on the insurance in the first place and then when you do mod it at least you can only put things on your car you want
TheBeast

6th Apr 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on your preference, if you want a good look and not bothered about speed, go for the diesel

New Poll