corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vw Vento GL

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vw Vento GL
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
12th Mar 11 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make – VW
Model – Vento GL
Engine – 2.0 8v GTI Engine 115BHP
Mileage – 134kish
Price - £800ono
6 Months tax, 11 Months MOT

Location – Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Contact phone number - PM
Contact email address – Jonnyg@live.co.uk

General information –

Hi, this is my Vento GL in a rare Silver Pearl, the car has all electric windows, electric sunroof, electric and heated mirrors, Remote central locking.. It has the optional Climate Control. Which is amazing on a cold day, warms up in just a few seconds! Car comes with mp3/CD Player.The car is very solid, with only light bits of bubbling around the car, but that is expected with a car around this age. They is a little damage to the side of the bumper, when a fox decided to run out in front of the car. The car has 3 owners before me, and has full service history! This car is very easy to drive, and very comfy! The only bad points, is the back windows the little plastic clip are broken, These can be replaced for little money, but i don't sit in the back, so not actually bothered. The black number plate tub, is currently missing. I have found one, just waiting to get paid so i can buy it! I have taken pictures of the bubbling on the door, which would need a sand down, and resprayed. Or leave it. The Boot is massive, if i didn't live with my parents, i would sleep in there lol. The car pull's like a dream, has alot of low down torque for a barge!

Reason am selling is, i fancy a other turbo diesel, i miss the boost. And i can not afford a real petrol turbo. So Diesel is only way for me.

Am up for a p/x with cash my way, or straight swap if other car is decent.

These cars are getting quite rare, and I’ve only seen 1 in Lincoln. - The car has just bin buffer'd with Auto Glyn Super Resin Polish.

( The passenger door )

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vw Vento GL 24 database queries in 0.0096390 seconds