corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Smoke grey Corsa GSi - Detailed Pictures up *PRICE DROP £1200*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoke grey Corsa GSi - Detailed Pictures up *PRICE DROP £1200*
K2NY-G

User status: Offline
6th Mar 11 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Smoke grey Corsa GSi
Engine - X16xe
Mileage - 89,000
Price - £1200 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Smoke grey Corsa GSi
Electric windows
Sunroof
Electic mirrors
powersteering
paintwork is in fantastic condition
underneath is also in great condition
10 Months MOT
no tax but can be taxed if price is met.

The interior of the car is also in great condition with just a small rip in the drivers seat (common problem)as i have already said the car is in great condition (no rust on the boot, no rust on the front of the bonnet, no rust anywhere on the body infact!), i have owned 4 of these now and its getting harder to find a good one. Im selling up due to c20let'ing my other GSi. The car is currently off the road in storage but can be taxed if the price is met.

Any questions welcome.

[Edited on 08-03-2011 by K2NY-G]

[Edited on 10-03-2011 by K2NY-G]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Smoke grey Corsa GSi - Detailed Pictures up *PRICE DROP £1200* 25 database queries in 0.0079861 seconds