corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What can i get for about £700? Please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What can i get for about £700? Please help
1.0to2.0

User status: Offline
5th Apr 03 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I currently have a shitty standard system in my 1.4 SRi, i was wondering with a budget of £700 possibly a little more, what sound system i could get, i.e head unit, speakers, amp, etc. Oh yeah somthing loud!

Thanx!
CopyWrite

5th Apr 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£700, can get you a holiday in Baghdad, now's the time to go cos everythings happpening although returning with what you arrived there with might be a different story

£700 could go towards getting your girl bigger tits. findin the extra 3000 will be no trouble at all. Specially if you sell your car.

£700 can get you a nice bottle of Bubbly in an expensive restraunt, quite frankly I wouldn't bother as it's a waste of money. think how many slabs of stella u cud get for that price.

Go for xplod and get a beefie four channal amp (should get one for 300) maybe cheaper. can get a sub & box for 100 and and speakers for 100 and a headunit for 200. although I have not set anything aside for wiring.

Although I wouldnt recomend doin this cos xplod are crap.

This cudda gone a Mastercard way, seeing the look on your face when ur ice gets knicked PRICELESS

In this case get an alarm first if u havnt got one.

[Edited on 05-04-2003 by CopyWrite]
SteveW

5th Apr 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very well said copywrite. Get an alarm 1st otherwise you'll be screwing when you car gets done over.

OR, check the prices out on here:

www.cel-direct.co.uk
www.thezeb.com

good prices for ICE

Steve.
1.0to2.0

5th Apr 03 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice1 for websites, some nice stuff on here

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What can i get for about £700? Please help 23 database queries in 0.0108719 seconds