corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Red Corsa B 1.2 8v (first car first project)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red Corsa B 1.2 8v (first car first project)
alex1983

User status: Offline
1st Mar 11 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite like this, like the black and red theme going on and I love that steering wheel. Where are you from Zayne?
Zayne26

1st Mar 11 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks jrdz92 was looking at both of them things at the scrappy the other day just had a look at your corsa and its exactly the sort of thing i was going for, spot on that and from pen-y-fford mate right near wrexham
alex1983

1st Mar 11 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah cool, thought you might from round here because of the 'lerrrd' comment someone else made, lol! Will have to get a little meet and photoshoot or something going on.
Zayne26

1st Mar 11 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha good guessing yeah dont see why not mate would be good
alex1983

1st Mar 11 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, yeah would be good to meet like minded people and get ideas and stuff. Where did you get the steering wheel from mate?
Zayne26

1st Mar 11 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its a good laugh....and from a mate for 35 haha it was out of a civic originally so just bought the right hub to fit my corsa and it was sweet as a nut
alex1983

1st Mar 11 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, I'm guessing any wheel will pretty much fit a Corsa with the right hub them? I'm after a new one you see and just don't know what to go for!
Zayne26

1st Mar 11 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh aslong as it has the 6 holes which is were it bolts on to the hub it should fit any hub as the holes are the same.....i think a corsa sri 3 spoke steering wheel would be a good buy but havn't seen one anywhere yet :/
alex1983

1st Mar 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I like them but they go for stupid money on ebay... there is one in the Ruabon scrapyard (if you know where that one is?) at the moment but I can't get it out the car, lol!
Zayne26

1st Mar 11 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was up there yesterday haha didnt see one tho :/ they gave me a wiper arm for free as my mate bent mine at it made crap noise when the wipers were on
alex1983

1st Mar 11 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right well it was there last week, lol! Did you see the GSi bumper there? I'm always up there getting bits, got the dials up there, never got anything for free though, ha.
Zayne26

1st Mar 11 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which scrap yard was the gsi bumper in....HK or Clwyd Breakers? and same i love that scrap yard hha would much rather go there than somewhere like deemon tweeks
alex1983

2nd Mar 11 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what its called mate, the one with the big dog that barks at you everytime you walk past, lol! When you go in the scrapyard all the vauxhalls are to the left when you walk in.
Ad Blue B

2nd Mar 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
And another thing zayne, refering to lukes comment, Cody (white sport with red bumpers ) has got some black gsi skirts he dont want no more

He wanted £50 i think last time i spoke to him lad
Ad Blue B

2nd Mar 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alex1983
Ah cool, thought you might from round here because of the 'lerrrd' comment someone else made, lol! Will have to get a little meet and photoshoot or something going on.

Haha yeah he copied with me with some of his other pics he aint posted up here yet will have to do a mini meet sometime?

u2u'd ya btw zayne
alex1983

2nd Mar 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm up for a mini meet mate
Zayne26

2nd Mar 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh defo get a mini meet going within the next few weeks and haha yeh thats HK scrapyard ill have another look wen im in there next
jrdz92

2nd Mar 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheerz pal im also wanting tigra scuttle and wind deflectors . are u keeping them wheels or u getting some sort ov vauxhall ones
Zayne26

2nd Mar 11 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well was thinking of keeping them but am up for swapping for some cav slabs, cesaros or some astra sport wheels also has anyone got any 60mm front lowering springs for sale as i am in desperate need of some???
jrdz92

2nd Mar 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slabs look good pal as i had them in gloss black.but i was after cesaros for ages and now i have got them sprayed one black gunna do rest tomoz.
alex1983

2nd Mar 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been up HK today mate, steering wheel and bumper are still there though the bumper is a bit tatty, could be repaired though I reckon if you or anyone you know has the skills.
Zayne26

2nd Mar 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh iv always wanted cav slabs ahh cool what colour is the bumper? and what state is it in? just a spray job or more than that? cheers
alex1983

2nd Mar 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a light blue sort of colour mate but will need more than a respray. From what I remember I think it should be repairable. Reckon if you can get it for no more than £20 it could be a good investment. Would have it myself but I haven't got the time or money, lol.
Zayne26

2nd Mar 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha well i might give that a pass lol
alex1983

2nd Mar 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, don't blame ya to be fair , like I said I can't be doing with the repair job either

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Red Corsa B 1.2 8v (first car first project) 23 database queries in 0.0140219 seconds