corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!! Corsa XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!! Corsa XE
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
15th Feb 11 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me,I'm currently gathering parts for my first corsa xe conversion.it will probably be a 1.2 or 1.4 16v corsa.I'm a bit confused on the drivetrain side of things. Am I right in thinking,I can use 22 spline (gsi or td) shafts,mk2 1600 cav inners and the standard corsa 1.2/1.4 outers and hubs?or the same but with say the outers off the td or gsi (depending what shafts I use) and the hubs off the td/gsi?Or could I use my standard astra gsi shafts (that's were the engines coming from)with the standard inners and then the standard outers with machined hubs,like the ones lmf sell?Without having to mod the shafts?

New Poll