corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1994 Vauxhall Corsa Gsi - C16XE - Smoke Grey

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1994 Vauxhall Corsa Gsi - C16XE - Smoke Grey
Aleex

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2501718.htm

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Gsi
Engine - 1.6 16v - C16XE
Mileage - 70,600 ( Previous mot's for proof )
Colour - Smoke Grey

5 Months Tax, 5 Months MOT

I'd like to apologise to anyone who enquired about the sale of this car previously, just been re-listed due to two complete time wasters.

Engine bay is completely standard, Ride height has not been modified, Standard Corsa Gsi alloy wheels, Standard Corsa Gsi seats, Standard exhaust system, Has all jacking point covers and 'L' pieces.

The car has had a service in the past 1000 miles which consisted of a complete oil change, new oil filter and new spark plugs.

Has 4x brand new Toyo 185/55R14 tyres fitted.

Dont see many in this condition anymore, i have only changed the headlights to the sought after smoked depo headlights. I still have the originals which will be included in the sale.

Also comes with an Alpine IDA - X001 HU installed. This is ipod/iphone compatible, even has a small screen which shows your album art.

The Private plate A13 XHU will not be included in the sale. The car is HPI clear but obviously check if you wish. Reg plate is now back to M847 RVY

Contact for more Details. Pics on request, im looking for £1650 ono.

Not interested in any Px's or swaps as my new car is on the drive.

Contact me via email : alextwilliams@me.com
Text or ring: 07834223953

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1994 Vauxhall Corsa Gsi - C16XE - Smoke Grey 24 database queries in 0.0092978 seconds