corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » scrap yards in coventry ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scrap yards in coventry ?
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Feb 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

google is pissing me off coming up with motorfactors
n1tr0u5

22nd Feb 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always ending up going to the scrappy's near the ricoh. Go as if your going to park at the ricoh then its the second left once your off the ricoh roundabout. You'll most likely end up seeing my car up there i'm forever scavenging.

Hope this helps
tom130691
Premium Member

23rd Feb 11 at 01:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ended up going to whites by the airport might visit this one tommorow as i have nothing to do
tom130691
Premium Member

23rd Feb 11 at 01:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looked at it on maps seems to be car everywere :S
james_suffolk1

24th Feb 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you after?
tom130691
Premium Member

25th Feb 11 at 03:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was after a clio rear drum with abs sorted now though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » scrap yards in coventry ? 23 database queries in 0.0076559 seconds