corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » CS members in weston super mare

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS members in weston super mare
ramboreynolds

User status: Offline
7th Feb 11 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

firstly, i know what everyone is all thinking.... OMG A POST IN THE SOUTH WEST SECTION!!!! i like to think this will be a turning point for us and we can maybie get a few things organised, meets ect. If not though, i think things going down in south west should be posted in here as you never know, a south west meet might actually happen one day. as martin luther king said "I have a dream....."

anyways. for too long then i care to recall i seemed to be the only person in weston super mare, who had a partially moddified corsa. i wont lie, was lonely times, all the corsa's i saw were all owned by old ladies, or people who just didnt care about making them look nice .
However now there is LOADS. was just wondering if anyone from weston is also on here?? ive seen a red corsa with white cesaro's tints and lowered, a black one which was extremely loud and had angel eyes, and many many more.
If there is anyone, i think a meet needs to be arranged for a night sometime soon where all is welcome

as im sure none of you actually know me. im nick reynolds, been on here for a while now but never really post alot, just kind of fester in the background haha. the only member off cs ive met is Shane_o when i bought his avo coilovers off him.

people in weston, this is my car, if you see me about come say hello or something.
cheers.
nick

also quick question, do you think i should keep my post 97 front bumper?? or get my gsi one sprayed and fitted??? that is all
craig55

7th Feb 11 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from bristol used to go round weston a fair bit dout ull recognise my car though
ramboreynolds

7th Feb 11 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you never know post a pic up in fact why not just turn this thread into a pic dump of your current corsa's

[Edited on 07-02-2011 by ramboreynolds]
craig55

7th Feb 11 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

7th Feb 11 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm also in Bristol, but no longer have a Corsa - now I've got a Fabia vRS, but ther's no point posting a picture as it's a completely standard silver car

Craig, that's a very nice looking car - it just needs some skirts now, that's all!

Nick, I like the black on black, it looks very subtle - what engine is it? I can't help but think it needs some details to liven it up a little though - some green or yellow perhaps? Brake callipers, maybe supertouring badges on the doors instead of the Sport ones...
JordanR

7th Feb 11 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im from burnham and in weston a lot! Seen your car a few times aswell mate! Heres a few of mine! Off the road atm tho

ramboreynolds

7th Feb 11 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
I'm also in Bristol, but no longer have a Corsa - now I've got a Fabia vRS, but ther's no point posting a picture as it's a completely standard silver car

Craig, that's a very nice looking car - it just needs some skirts now, that's all!

Nick, I like the black on black, it looks very subtle - what engine is it? I can't help but think it needs some details to liven it up a little though - some green or yellow perhaps? Brake callipers, maybe supertouring badges on the doors instead of the Sport ones...

cheers yeah i was thinking that is all a bit too subtle :/ nothing really leaps at you. i was thinking bright yellow vauxhall griffin on the centre caps and possibly yellow calipers, but i rekon to much yellow would ruin the subtleness of it. what do you all think?? and its only a 1.2 16v :/ but when i have two years no claims hopefully will c16xe it (Y)

craig if your interested i got a set of gsi skirts here with l pieces, one i started to strip the paint off but havent done loads. let me know if you want them mate.

jordan, ive seen your car once when i came to visit my nan in burnham on sea, i thought mmmmmm smoked depo's how come its off the road??

JordanR

7th Feb 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah probably then! Well i was going down the motorway and suddenly conked out, rev counter went straight down and now it wont start, saving up for a sport now and keeping it as a project!
What school did you go to? Broadoak?
ramboreynolds

7th Feb 11 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awh man that sucks!!! id buy the sport, keep all your little gucci bits and bobs and weigh in the shell for scrap. or sell the shell. dont see the point in having two corsas unless ones a daily and the other a track slag. yh i went to broadoak unfortunately lol, why??
JordanR

7th Feb 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i was thinking a track slag! But move onto better things .

Back to the original post I would defo be up for a meet, when i have a car obviously lol. Something needs to be sorted!

You may know my girlfriend then, Kirsty Grant?
ramboreynolds

7th Feb 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh meet would be a laugh and i think is a necessity. OMG Kirsty Grant!!!! havent spoke to her in a while but yh i know her lol, used to sit by her in maths and annoy the crap out of her lol. fair play mate fair play
JordanR

7th Feb 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha so random but thought I would ask cause I swear i remember her saying something before about you lol.

Well if I ever see you in your car I will come over and say hello! How much is yours lowered by?
ramboreynolds

7th Feb 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yh was a bit random, i wont lie i was pretty creeped out you guessed where i went to school and stuff :/ lol. aww bless her, havent spoke to her in ages, tell her i say hello yh mate do, be good to meet you. lowered by 50mm rear and prob bout 55mm front as had to cut the springs slightly :/ as i didnt have spring compressors and it was the only way of getting them on :S haha
JordanR

7th Feb 11 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bad , yeh I will tell her!

Ah cool, is that on standard shocks? cause looks a bit high for 55mm!

But as Tom said it needs to be broken up a bit, other than that its looking good!

Cesaros
ramboreynolds

7th Feb 11 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah its on gmax shocks :/ think cos its only a 1.2 there is hardly any weight compressing the springs or summit lol. cheers mate i wont lie cesaroes are yum, much better that the chavvy old ones i had haha. what wheels has yours got??
JordanR

7th Feb 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha who knows! would look better a bit lower tho!

Yeh they are yum, I want some . Ive got Astra 6 spokes on mine in a dark gunmetal grey but one is sanded down and i kinda like it silver but im not sure!
craig55

7th Feb 11 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ramboreynolds
craig if your interested i got a set of gsi skirts here with l pieces, one i started to strip the paint off but havent done loads. let me know if you want them mate.

i have steinmetz skirts already to fit once its running
NathanR

7th Feb 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a meet aswell !! Did anyone come to exeter cruise the other night ?? There were a few tidy corsa's there ! South west area is so boring !
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

8th Feb 11 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordanR
Yeh they are yum, I want some Cesaros

I've got a set of 5... u2u me if you're interested!
jord1991

9th Feb 11 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm from bristol.. Will post a pic later ..
shane_o

14th Feb 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get noted a lot in here you still not got them coilovers on yet??

as you know im not from weston but i will be going there more often soon, the sw on ccuk use
weston as a meeting place and im sure il be up loads in the summer anyway..
makeing some progress on my c too
JordanR

15th Feb 11 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is rach with the black c with mirrors and roof vinyled on ccuk shane? I should be in weston quite a bit when i get a new car so a meet is a definate!
shane_o

15th Feb 11 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean the one with smarties on the roof? if she is she aint made herself known i dont think
JordanR

15th Feb 11 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh thats the one! Ah rite was just wondering
shane_o

15th Feb 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a few from weston will have a little look but i dont think so mate, your after a sport then? what you want a 1.4 or 1.6?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » CS members in weston super mare 23 database queries in 0.0153489 seconds