corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Blackpool people

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blackpool people
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Feb 11 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know of any pubs close to the centre that have ESPN?

Going on Saturday and want to watch the United match
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think che bar do mate, right in middle of town centre in talbot square or if not walkabout might, round corner (down the alley opposite che) also just down from job centre if thats easier for you to get from

and look out for my car on talbot road i'll be deliverin for burgerdome so bob in and say hi
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will do mate. Never been Blackpool before so will just look out for street names

Also, best place for a 4am kebab and pizza?
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just jump in a cab and ask for walkaout cabbies round here are used to all the pissheads not knowin where there goin

and i always go burgerdome after a night out and i now work there so if im workin late i'll try and swing discount it just over road from rumours which if your goin club to club you really cant avoid rumours che and the likes

good clubs to go for though that ive had good nights in would deffinately be walkabout, che and coco together (mainly cos of the pole in there attracts all the filth)(and good for drunken mess abouts on) rumours can be quite good for a small venue, and sanuk is often pretty good

there all near by to each other so can fall from one to the other,

i wouldnt bother with syndicate though its not as good as it's hyped up to be, just full of smackheads and pricks!

Edit: normally start in walkies as drinks are fairly cheap and theres always people walkin round with the multicoloured shots of god knows what, always helps in the landing on your back on a curb process

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by Phillips_91]
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, good help that

Theres 7 of us going altogether and 2 of them say that Syndicate and Sanuk are the best places in the world haha.

Just looked on teh Walkabout website and there not showing it

Is there anything much to do in the day apart from drink? We're getting there for about 11.30-12 tomorrow and going to go for a wander round but no idea what to look for?
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with the sanuk one thats pretty good, and usually get alot of fit birds in

but syndicate has really gone down hill

not really much to do around blackpool anymore especially out of season, theres a go-karting track opened not so long ago up the north end of the prom but with the repairs there doin to the prom atm its a nightmare getting up and down it and im not sure it will be open at this time of year,

theres always the arcades like coral island and such or the piers or a mooch round town but it's pretty shit out of season round here, probably better off just getting straight on the drink
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair does. I'll have a nosey at the go karting as our 'hotel' is that end of the prom.

Spoke to a bloke who lives in Blackpool and aparently we're in the worst hotel

This is it; http://www.gr8hotel.co.uk/
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never even heard of it! you should of just stayed at the travelodge above che bar

i got dragged back there one night by a bird, beds are pretty comfy and you can fall out of a club into your bed lol, no taxi fee's that way

just asked my boss bout that hotel aswell and he's got a pretty good knowledge of blackpool and the hotels as he used to work in alot of hotels and he's never even heard of it either, both had a good laugh at the name though
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just looked at the location on the map, your on central drive, rught opposite coral island, boss now knows which one it is and said yeah its a bit of a shitter

atleast your only 30 seconds from a maccies and kfc and on your way back from the clubs your gonna walk past underbar never been in but all the staff are just in underwear

i wouldnt even bother getting a taxi, just walk up the prom till you get to north pier turn right and your at most of the clubs i mentioned before
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beautiful mate. I worked out the other day on google maps that walking from our hotel to the furthest club (syndicate) is only a 14min walk

Good news about the Maccies and KFC though Will also keep an eye out for Underbar
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's not even that mate, if you REALLY wanted to go to syndicate then its up 1 road and your there, but again you can turn right out of your hotel and walk in a perfectly straight line, past the tower etc and you'll come to che bar, rumours, ntk yates, and walk a bit further in the same line and you'll find walkabout and sanuk, really easy to find them all
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweeeet!

My mothers just told me theres somewhere called the manchester bar that might show the United game but can't find it online. Where abouts is it?
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

near central pier on the prom
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your Hotel
Route To che bar
Route To Rumours
Route To Burger Dome (my work)
Route To Walkabout
Route To Sanuk
Route To Syndicate If You Really Want To Go

There ya go that should be some help for ya, quickest/easiest routes to the main clubs from your hotel

Edit: The Manchester Pub
And Directions To The Manchester

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by Phillips_91]
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your a darling
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone is going to blackpool on saturday
Ste M

4th Feb 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Che Bar is scrap central lol
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste M
Che Bar is scrap central lol

Lots of birds in there tho ste and it's great watchin all the birds in coco on the pole

i managed to chat up a pole dancer one night after i was messing on the pole
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

Who else is going?
mattk

4th Feb 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sport in Blackpool = The Castle, end of.

its opposite coral island near the car parks.

sanuk is class, syndicate is wank

Im going the weekend after next
Jakey
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooo one last thing; parking.

Where's the cheapest place to leave 2 cars anyone? Ta
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

Who else is going?

you johnny bettley and a few people i know
mattk

5th Feb 11 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ooo one last thing; parking.

Where's the cheapest place to leave 2 cars anyone? Ta

car parks next to coral island, its about £15 over night, split it between everyone its not that bad, only drove once, normally get the train
Phillips_91

5th Feb 11 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my drive

theirs a place next to the train station think it's £12 for the night or somethin, but then its a bit of a walk to the hotel
SR91

5th Feb 11 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Cheers mate, good help that

Theres 7 of us going altogether and 2 of them say that Syndicate and Sanuk are the best places in the world haha.

Just looked on teh Walkabout website and there not showing it

Is there anything much to do in the day apart from drink? We're getting there for about 11.30-12 tomorrow and going to go for a wander round but no idea what to look for?

Rally stages :-)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Blackpool people 23 database queries in 0.1872959 seconds