corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!?! My Corsa C 1.7 DI Heater's are only getting warm not hot..HELP!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!?! My Corsa C 1.7 DI Heater's are only getting warm not hot..HELP!
jennie-corsa-c

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, My Corsa c 1.7DI heater's dont seem to getting hot...HELP?!?
Hi,
I have just bought a corsa c 1.7 DI I have just noticed that the heaters dont seem to be getting hot only warm. I left it running for an hour on the drive and they were still the same. I asked my boyfriend to check see if it was the headgasket but he said it all seems okay. Just wondering if anyone can help??

Also does anybody know if these engine's are made by isuzu or vauxhall and if it has a cambelt or a camchain?

Thanks Jennie
Scotty C

27th Jan 11 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a chain driven vauxhall engine.

Its the time of the year. My old corsa 1.3 CDTi used to it. Take it out, open it up a bit and you'll find they'll be hot
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Jan 11 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could also be an air lock in the coolant, faulty thermostat, low coolant, stuff like that.

Also helps to not run the fan as this will cool the heater matrix.
jennie-corsa-c

28th Jan 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thank you people for the information I will pass it on. He was starting to suspect the heater matrix of been faulty.

New Poll