corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » XE-corsa heater hoses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XE-corsa heater hoses
jibjob

User status: Offline
21st Jan 11 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a slight leak coming from the hose that goes from the water bar to the heater matrix pipes. What hose have people used for this as the bore is different at each end?
Also whats the best way of routing the hose as the pipe coming from the bulkhead is pretty close to the inlet so it tends to slightly kink the hose when fitted.

Any help would be great as its starting to cost me a fortune in coolant
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
21st Jan 11 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Total pain in the titties to do when on the car, access is a cunt. Mine split but all I did was cut the leaky bit off and replace it that way. You'll just want to route it the same way as it's routed just now.

New Poll