corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » sandsy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sandsy
ramboreynolds

User status: Offline
18th Jan 11 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with her before or knows him?? as several months ago now i purchased him irmy sideskirts and steinmetz splitter for the sum of £120 posted. at first it all seemed fine replying to u2u's and exchanging of text messages so i immediately send the funds via bank transfer. he told me he would get them posted to me asap. a waited a week or so and decided to contact him to see where my parts were. he informed me that he was having some issues with his personal life that i wont broacast on here but basically he hadnt had the time to get round to posting them. he ensured me they would be collected the following day. another week later still nothing so u2u him and ask whats going on. no reply for some time but then one saying he still hasnt had time and will get them to me when he can.
i wait another week and then decide enough is enough and ask him for my money back as the parts obv were never gonna be posted. he agreed and said it would be sorted that afternoon. however nothing. after many u2u's attempted phonecalls and many empty promises of getting my money back i still havent recieved it. i have never once been threatening or abusive however i have stated that if i didnt recieve my money soon i would involve the police and it would be simple and the old man is a copper.
was just wondering if anyone knows him, has any advice or a way to contact him as i obviously want this settled. as from what ive gathered in his project thread he's a genuine guy and i dont want to involve the police but if i have to i will.
if anyone could help that would be fantastic.
and to anyone considering dealing with him, id take a second think.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 11 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a well known member on here and as far as I know people havent had any issues with him before, I remember him saying he had split up with his girlfriend too. I'm not sure why he hasnt contacted you, although I'll make him aware that this thread is up so he can come and reply for himself.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 11 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I've messaged him, he hasnt been online since the 22nd of December although he posted on his Facebook 11 hours ago.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 11 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've messaged him on Facebook and asked him to come and look at the thread.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 11 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is now reading this thread, although he isnt signed in to his account. Hopefully he will reply.
ramboreynolds

18th Jan 11 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay thank you very much for your help i just wanna get this sorted
EuroCorsaa

23rd Jan 11 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dealt with him before. took ages for him to send my bits!! but got them in the end!!
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 11 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any change?still waiting?
ramboreynolds

9th Feb 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, no change, still havent heard from him :/
ramboreynolds

13th Feb 11 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so does anyone have a contact number i can reach him on?? if he hasnt got the cash to pay me id rather he just sent me the parts that he owes me because at least then i have something and im not out of pocket
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Contact him on Facebook, although in future make sure you get all the relavent information before trading

http://www.facebook.com/sandsy1989
ramboreynolds

13th Feb 11 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh i did get all his details ect, bar his address as i didnt see it applicable as i wasnt expecting to get scammed. i tried to call him before and was then told he sold his pohne to pay his bills or something. but thank you very much
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that's bullshit message him on FB and tell him you're going to the police with his details, which would be the next step for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » sandsy 23 database queries in 0.0097718 seconds