corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa XE Rosejointed Gear Linkage

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa XE Rosejointed Gear Linkage
DaveB

User status: Offline
10th Jan 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is currently on Ebay with a start bid of £55, it's been on for less than 24 hours and has a number of watchers already.

This is a gear linkage for a Vauxhall Corsa with an XE/LET fitted (not F28 gearbox).

The gear linkage has been extended to improve accuracy when selecting gears.
The bushes within the gear linkage have been replaced with a nylon bush kit from LMF

Each of the plastic ball joints usually present on the linkage have been cut off and replaced with high specification engineering rose joints c/w with spacers to ensure accurate shifting.

In short this gear linkage in one of the most precise, and accurate linkages available for your Corsa XE/LET. There is no play whatever in this linkage.

I will not be held responsible for the fitment/accuracy of this linkage once fitted to your car. Each engine conversion is done to different tolerancies and measurements your gear-stick/linkage will likely require 'resetting' after fitting as per the instructions in the Haynes manual (or similiar). This linkage worked perfectly on my own conversion, but it was built for my car.

The rose-jointed and nylon bushes alone are worth the starting price so grab a bargain!

I'd rather sell it to someone on here to save on fees than let it go to a random on Ebay, therefore £80 will take it...
DaveB

10th Jan 11 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
DaveB

11th Jan 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
DaveB

12th Jan 11 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a bid to save money on Ebay fees, and get some money towards my remap fund. I'm willing to accept £60 from any CS member
ianofbhills

12th Jan 11 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that posted?
davieslim

13th Jan 11 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is indeed the muts nuts, if i hadnt just bought the kit from lmf id have snapped this up, infact lmf charged me more for the arm and bar then your charging for the full thing ready to go lol
DaveB

13th Jan 11 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ianofbhills
Is that posted?

Yes, but payment via pay pal as a gift pls
DaveB

13th Jan 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
ianofbhills

14th Jan 11 at 02:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll take it mate. U2u me your paypal details.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa XE Rosejointed Gear Linkage 24 database queries in 0.0086720 seconds