corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dentist!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dentist!!!!!
Chris@Speedfreex

User status: Offline
   1st Apr 03 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

h8 em, injected me again and now the left side of me mouth feels like its falling of and melting away grrrrrrrrr
Brett
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should brush your teeth then m8
Chris@Speedfreex

1st Apr 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black__306

1st Apr 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who here ever had braces?

Had one when i was 13 and it felt like all my teeth were gonna fall out. Hurt so bad for first month I couldn't eat anything too hard and it just makes you look stupid and geekish . Oh the memories...
Brett
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here's some tips for ya m8

Step 1: Place the toothbrush beside your teeth at a 45-degree angle.

Step 2: Gently brush teeth only a small group of teeth at a time (in a circular or elliptical motion) until the entire mouth is covered.

Step 3: Brush the outside of the teeth, inside of the teeth, the chewing surfaces, and in between each tooth.

Step 4: Gently brush the tongue to remove bacteria and freshen breath.

Step 5: Repeat steps 1 through 4 at least twice daily, especially after meals and snacks.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dentist!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0128951 seconds