corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 245bhp Astra SRI Turbo MK4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 245bhp Astra SRI Turbo MK4
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
4th Jan 11 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra SRI Turbo
Engine - Z20LET 2.0 16v Turbo
Mileage - 112,700
Price - £4000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07784467314
Contact email address - helmie@btinternet.com

General information - (Copied from Pistonheads)

Hello,

For sale is my 2002 Astra SRI Turbo, one of just 462 left out of 500 (Total Vauxhall July 2010). Colour is Star Silver III (Z157)

It is taxed until April 2011, and is MOT'd until November 18th 2011. For the MOT it had a new track rod end fitted, and both front wheel bearings (One bearing was faulty, the other the ABS sensor was faulty, both were original parts)

It has Full Service history, partially by a Vauxhall dealer for the first few years of its life. I have performed regular oil changes using only Fully Synthetic 5w 40, as has been used through its life.

I am the second owner; the first was a couple who bought it pre-registered from Regency Vauxhall in Elgin. They had relatives in Leeds that they frequently visited, so the car has covered mainly motorway miles.

I am heartbroken to sell the car, I very much want to keep it but due to a change in career I will need a small, very cheap to run car for a few years! It is by far the most fun, reliable car I have owned, but needs must!

When the car came into my hands, it was 100% Standard, and had been very well looked after throughout its life. I have continued this, regularly servicing, cleaning and improving the car.

Below is the extensive list of work that has been carried out on the car:

Basics:
A/C
E/W
E/M
C/L
ABS
Cruise Control
Switchable Traction Control/ESP
Trip Computer
Fully Undersealed

Wheels & Tyres:

Standard SRI Turbo 17” Alloy wheels, refurbished in Rover Graphite Grey by Brae Classics. These are immaculate, not a single mark to speak of on them! They are wrapped in four excellent Uniroyal Rainsport tyres.

Suspension:

Lowered 30mm on Bilstein Shock Absorbers & Eibach Pro springs. Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll bar is fitted. Brand new top mounts and drop links were fitted also.

Exterior:

Irmscher Rear lights, Irmscher front grille, Opel rear badge, Astra GSI headlights, 4300k HID’s, door handles & side mouldings colour coded.

Interior:

Standard SRI Turbo interior, 160Mph clocks, TC Switch fitted. Pioneer Bluetooth headunit is also included (Which works with the steering wheel controls). FLI Front and Rear components are also fitted.

Engine:
Z20LET
Z20LEH (VXR) Turbocharger with Oil restrictor bolt
2.2 Airbox
Enlarged Top-hat
Magnex 2.75” Cat-back exhaust
Precat De-cat
X20XEV Inlet cam
Front Mount Intercooler
Powerflex lower engine mount
Head rebuild (New valve stem seals and guides)
Rocker cover pained in Rover Graphite Grey
Also included is a Collins engineering dump valve (Not fitted)
Remapped and Rolling Roaded at Hypertech, producing 245bhp @ 14psi. It is capable of 300bhp with a VXR AFM, injectors, and more boost, which I planned to do in the future

I purchased 90% of the modifications brand new with a folder packed full of receipts to prove.

Also included is all the standard parts that came off the car if it sells for the right price, there is a lot here, old turbo, airbox, suspension etc.

Bad points, there is very little! Odd stone chip on the bonnet, front bumper is getting resprayed before sale to tidy it up for the new owner.

I have probably forgotten something; I have spent thousands on this car, and many, many hours on it. I will be gutted to see it go, but as said above, a change in career forces sale.

Please feel free to Call or Email if you have any questions, thanks for looking.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 245bhp Astra SRI Turbo MK4 24 database queries in 0.0086381 seconds