corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 99 Vectra GSi MSD for sale - Now sold :(

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 99 Vectra GSi MSD for sale - Now sold :(
Sims

User status: Offline
30th Dec 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Vectra GSi MSD
Engine - 2.5 V6
Mileage - 96K
Price - £1995

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07704066333
Contact email address - adamsims@hotmail.co.uk

General information - (see below) also on pistonheads

For sale is my Vauxhall Vectra GSi MSD (#0288).

I'm moving house in the next few weeks and unfortunately do not have a parking space so I need to sale before moving.

It's a 98 S Reg and has below average miles 95K. This is due to me living and working in Bath and rarely drive to see family and go shopping etc.

I've owned the car for the last 3 years, previous to this it was owned by a member of vvoc.com. It's been garage since i've owned the vehicle.

Unfortunately no recent pictures as it's not when i've gone to wash the car this weekend.

Details of modifications made by previous owner and service history below:

- 95K miles
- MOT until April 27th
- Tax until end February (only 580 miles covered since)
- good service at last MOT (Oil and fuel filter, engine flush and oil change)
- 19" VXR Snow flake alloys with toyo proxes all round. Loads of tread and front 2 replaced at last MOT
- GSi spare alloy wheel. Also i have a spare toyo proxy tyre as when i change a pair when i had a puncture.
- Timing belt changed at 83k and will not need to be done until 123k.
- Kamei grill
- Morrette headlights
- Powerflow exhaust with lifetime guarantee and remus centre section
- Air condition and tilt/slide sunroof
- Heated mirrors
- Trip computer
- Traction control
- Sony head unit and steering controls. 4 gauge amp wire to boot installed by previous owner
- Recaro interior in great condition

Bad points:
- 2 alloys curbed and taken the lacquer paint off. Was done by previous owners wife i believe but wouldn't cost much to restore to mint condition.
- Paint on small spot on lower front bumper peeling where it has been touched up after a scuff
- One morette headlight cracked slightly where some kids were throwing stones onto a bypass.
- Rear arches have started to rust. I consulted a body shop and was quoted £300 to get these fixed plus the front bumper resprayed. I thought it would be best left to the next owner as they can spend as much as they like on the quality of the job they would want done
- One crack fog but both still operate correctly

That's it for bad points and not bad for a 11-12 year old car.

The car will definitely be missed as its a comfortable saloon to drive and sounds great too.

£1995 or nearest offer.

Any questions, please do ask.

Regards,Adam

[Edited on 30-12-2010 by Sims]

[Edited on 07-01-2011 by Sims]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 99 Vectra GSi MSD for sale - Now sold :( 24 database queries in 0.0108161 seconds