corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa sport firing order anyone know????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport firing order anyone know????
merlokquest

User status: Offline
   19th Dec 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i took the coil pack off and leads off my corsa does anyone know which lead goes where and to what spark plug now i presumed that the first cylinder to the left closet to cam shaft pulleys was number 1? and then 2 3 4 etc and the coil is numbered from the top goin down 1 4 2 3 so i matched the leads to these and it doesnt wanna know (was running before i removed these) but on 3 cylinders so was wondering if some one could kindly open the bonnet on theres and kindly tell me witch goes where cheers dan
phil_fcuk

19th Dec 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has got the numbers on the side of the coil pack. 1-4, being from left to right!
Scotty C

1 3 4 2 IIRC
phil_fcuk

i think its 1432 but dont hold it to me. just check your coilpack
merlokquest

19th Dec 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye coil says 1,4,2,3 had problems with it latly hence it being removed and when i put back together it was running on 3 cylinders when i looked this morning i noticed it had the ht lead numbered 2 goin to cylinder 1 and vise versa but when i re rooted them a goin left to right 1 to 4 and putting the lead to its respective number on the coil it fired rann on one cylinder then cut out so i left it cam eon here asked if anyone knew went back to it tryed to start it again and it fired up and ran swet as a nut ever since lol
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

22nd Dec 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

according to my autodata its 1-3-4-2

New Poll