corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ph1 black clio 172 2001, £2200 OVNO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ph1 black clio 172 2001, £2200 OVNO
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
17th Dec 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio Sport 172
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 77,000
Price - £2200 OVNO

Location - South Wales
Contact phone number - PM me
Contact email address - nathanbrowning1988@googlemail.com

General information -

Genuine Reason for Sale, need something slightly bigger and better on mpgs as i live in south wales but work in bristol may have to commute in the car on times, so car needs to go and replaced for something newer, german and derv

last of the ph1 172s, in gorgeous black, usual electric windows, mirrors and PAS, Air con, had loads of work as listed below in last 12 months, have all receipts to prove purchases, no service history from previous owner ship but i have kept all my reciepts, car had cambelt done in NW performance last novemeber when the car was on around 69,000 car is now on 77,000 miles but will rise as i do still use this car on weekends,

Interior:

standard blue and alacantara half leather interior very little wear, Standard ICE, momo team 280mm steering wheel (makes the car feel like a go kart)

Exterior:

15" renault O.Z f1s professionally refurbed in ford frozen white, parada spec 2's all round, the 2 fronts may be replaced before sale, renault diamond refurbed in ford frozen white along with mirror caps and ph2 door bullets in ford frozen white, Ph2 door strips colour coded in black, 6000k HID headlights (perfectly legal as the ph1 have projector lenses)

Chassis:
Weitec Coilovers (comfortable and very good handling) , recently changed front and rear disks and pads along with handbrake cables and bearings, KTEC front strutbrace, standard suspension boxed with it,

Engine and gearbox:

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, Magnecor HT Leads (red high performance ones), cone filter, although I do have the standard airbox i just need a new filter element for it, Stainless steel decat-back with flanged made by Charlie at Pro-Speed Exhausts, standard Cat with it, New lower engine mount fitted, new knock sensor, new lambda sensor, New dog mount, renault refurbed gearbox costing over £1000 and fitted by a professional mobile mechanic with 20 years experience, along with the gearbox, both drive shafts were replaced with new renault items (reciepts to prove), New throttle cable.

so in total this car has had over £2000 worth of work in the 18 months or so that i have owned it

bad points:
there is a scuff on the bottom of the front bumper and a parking ding on the driver side A pillar, De-Phaser needs replacing hence the low price,

Summary:
This car is brilliant fun, handles well, picks up very quickly and turns heads everywhere it goes, im almost close to saying it may have had a remap as it pulls very well, This is a low mileage cracking example with pretty much everything done to guarantee a reliable car for the future.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ph1 black clio 172 2001, £2200 OVNO 24 database queries in 0.0078430 seconds