corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » How accessible...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How accessible...
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Dec 10 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is Malton atm?

Basically I've got to do a job over that way but the MR2 I'm using at present isn't an ideal car for the weather and I know parts of Yorkshire have had it quite bad so I just wanna check that I'm likely to get there before I confirm anything. All being well I'm hoping to do the job tomorrow so if anyone could advise on conditions it'd be much appreciated
Toby
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not that bad at the moment, north of malton (pickering) is worse, got a van stuck there the other day
Mike
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that, job booked now, customer said roads are clear too, just warned me that it was -16 this morning, nice
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
6th Dec 10 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just fill some 2 litre bottles with water, you'll be fine
Mike
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The things you've gotta do when you're driving a shit car
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
6th Dec 10 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't let Phil see you say that
Mike
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's sick of me complaining about it, keeps telling me to buy a car but my dad seems to be refusing to let me know what sort of budget I'm looking at
JonnyJ

6th Dec 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roads will be fine Mike, all the main ones anyway, i wouldnt want to get uo Whitwell Hill in the snow Have to take a run up in the Astra in the dry!

No more snow today though, dont think theres meant to be any tomorrow either.
Mike
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going in the Transit now, my Dad's sick of seeing petrol receipts for the MR, that's another one of it's downfalls
Toby
Premium Member

7th Dec 10 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its meant to be pretty bad tomorrow and i had to go see a customer at 9am not far from Malton and it was minus 14 so yeah quite cold

[Edited on 07-12-2010 by Toby]
Mike
Premium Member

7th Dec 10 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, sorted now, didn't seem too cold when I got there around 1ish, bit of snow on the business park but perfectly clear other than that, I purposely pushed my luck maneuvering in the snow too, just to remind myself of just how good I am

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » How accessible... 23 database queries in 0.0064709 seconds