corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Throttle Bodies Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Throttle Bodies Help
Kezzz

User status: Offline
   23rd Nov 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone in the yorkshire region fitted TB's before as I would like help from somebody to help fit them would be much appreciated
AshWatson

23rd Nov 10 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya mate what engine is it ur fitting tb's to ? ive never fitted any although im in my last year to becoming a fully qualified car technician/mechanic so if ya needed a hand id be willing to help 1 day noticed ur from ossett im from south elmsall other side of ackworth from u, what u drive ?
Kezzz

24th Nov 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That be top mate if you could got a couple of car mechanic mates like so could get them along too.. just need it done right 1st time.. cos its the only car i have and i need it for work lol.. fitting it to the x16xe ...what day would be best for you ?... friday or sat would be best if we needed tools etc and if we had some troubles lol.. and i drive arden blue corsa sport 1.6 ill put a pict up when im home. What you drive mate?

[Edited on 24-11-2010 by Kezzz]
AshWatson

24th Nov 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh sweet should go like clappers n sound the nuts once done
n sweet get every1 u can every little helps lol n well cant do friday cos i finish at 5 so it'll be dark n saturday morning im going to wigan to look at a car n maybe buy it but could pop up see how ya doing/done later in day ? meet u in wakey or summat etc. never seen u about in wakey down retail or owt, i drive a silver b on gunmetal speedlines n black morettes
Kezzz

25th Nov 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea should be top when done..what car you going to look at?.. ah rite well got space in my garage to do it like so light wouldnt be an issue..once there fitted going to have to get de-cat on it too you know where i can get one from or get one made?.. not to mechanically minded so wouldnt really start them off by my self lol... yea can meet you in wakey or somit if its not to late in the afternoon unless you wanna do friday? show ya the TB's see if you think they could be a challenge lol...go down there sometimes ..meet a few mates at homebase mainly if youve seen a few cars there?.. Ill try and remember to upload pict when im home lol

[Edited on 25-11-2010 by Kezzz]
AshWatson

28th Nov 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd ya kezzz
Kezzz

29th Nov 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied to ya mate
DaveB

24th Jan 11 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had some on 2 cars both with XEs; fitted/built both engines. Based in Holmfirth, Huddersfield

Happy to help where I can mate or give advice.
Kezzz

3rd Feb 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveB
Had some on 2 cars both with XEs; fitted/built both engines. Based in Holmfirth, Huddersfield

Happy to help where I can mate or give advice.

Cheers mate Dont think im going to fit them now just going to put them up for sale

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Throttle Bodies Help 23 database queries in 0.0116360 seconds