corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » metterz123

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author metterz123
rbailey88

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

purchased a set of ball joints and track rod ends of metterz123 through paypal over 5 weeks ago. 1st the track rod ends arrived 1 week after i sent payment then couple of weeks passed waiting for the ball joints and nothin so kept asking whats going on to get a reply saying sorry they will be sent out asap. Still didn't arrive so asked for money back and got another message saying he had forgot again but wouldn't let me down again and will get them posted asap again! 5 weeks on from giving payment and still nothing with no reply on u2u now i want my money back or atleast what ive paid for.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pay with pay pal?

request a refund
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

17th Nov 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get track rod ends and ball joints for about £20 from a motor factors.
rbailey88

17th Nov 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Metterz123 has since emailed me saying parts will be sent out and has refunded me 8 quid as an apology for taking a long time to get my parts sent.
metterz123

1st Dec 10 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once apon a time a pikey scrap man knocked at my mothers house asking if the dis-used engine block on the front garden was going scrap, if so would the owner take £3 for it. Mother replied "its not mine to touch" but joked "would be nice to see it gone!". He also asked how much i would take for the pitbike in the back garden, little did i know that from my mothers front door the pitbike cannot be seen down the side of the house meaning that he had been there previously.
Next day came and i was selling my corsa so wanted to replace the punctured Momo wheel and take the odd Irmsher softstar off of it for the person buying it, only to find the silver Momo wheel was missing resulting in a missing wheel from my set of 4.
I then noticed that 3 irmsher softstars were missing.
I then realised that a set of brake calipers and pads were missing and also drive shafts with hubs and brand new ball joints which i was supposed to take off to send to rBailey88.
A lesson to be learnt is "send the fucking goods before its too late".

All jokes aside i will send you some more dosh when i have some in my paypal. sorry about the mission.
GF-91
Banned

1st Dec 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by metterz123
Once apon a time a pikey scrap man knocked at my mothers house asking if the dis-used engine block on the front garden was going scrap, if so would the owner take £3 for it. Mother replied "its not mine to touch" but joked "would be nice to see it gone!". He also asked how much i would take for the pitbike in the back garden, little did i know that from my mothers front door the pitbike cannot be seen down the side of the house meaning that he had been there previously.
Next day came and i was selling my corsa so wanted to replace the punctured Momo wheel and take the odd Irmsher softstar off of it for the person buying it, only to find the silver Momo wheel was missing resulting in a missing wheel from my set of 4.
I then realised that a set of brake calipers and pads were missing and also drive shafts with hubs and brand new ball joints which i was supposed to take off to send to rBailey88.

All jokes aside i will send you some more dosh when i have some in my paypal. sorry about the mission.

or!

or!

You could just put them somewhere safe?
Hodgy

1st Dec 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sad to hear that mate..... People cant leave stuff alone..... Never had a problem wit metterz123 sold me a manifold few months back no bother at all
metterz123

3rd Dec 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by metterz123

or!

or!

You could just put them somewhere safe?

Yeah true say in a way but a back garden, behind a house with a 300foot front garden would surfice in my mind. I dont think its my fault that someone rolled 4 alloy wheels with tyres on all the way round from the back garden to the road, probably two trips in its self. Then another trip to carry the drive shafts, flanges and discs do you?
Also, i live in a flat and dont think the Mrs would accept the 'might get nicked' story as to why her house is full of greasy car parts. Any back garden should be a 'safe haven' for your own 'personal belongings' if it wernt for gash pikey scrap fuckers!! hate them!.
GF-91
Banned

3rd Dec 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not saying they are right for taking them, or disputing how long it took them to do it. I was just saying you should have put them somewhere safer, no chance you could have put them in the shed?
metterz123

5th Dec 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i get you mate, i live in a flat so keep all stuff at my mums. yer i should have taken the ball joints off and kept them in doors. oh well, its done now. flaming pikeys!!
rbailey88

10th Dec 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate thanks for track rod ends anyway, give me a shout when u are goin throw me some pennys back mate. Cheers
Johnston_888

25th Mar 11 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having the same problem with my springs and shocks I payed for I'n December......still no product or refund
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Mar 11 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you get his mobile number and address?
Johnston_888

27th Mar 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah got his mobile number ect, tryed to contact via that but no reply

Seriously considering taking it further
metterz123

28th Mar 11 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only contact you have made that i didnt reply was trying to sell a iphone. you can have a set of bilstein shocks if you collect mate
Johnston_888

28th Mar 11 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv sent multiple texts from my new number also mate

Can't collect that's why I paid to have it deliverd, so send them out or refund me please mate because it's just not fair and it doesn't make a good impression to you for future sales

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » metterz123 23 database queries in 0.0144129 seconds