corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Spotted?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotted?
Phillips_91

User status: Offline
11th Nov 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spotted going into Tesco Blackpool, Black Corsa c SRI on gloss black alloys registration was K**5GUD

Anyone on here or not?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't me

InbeforeIvIark
Phillips_91

11th Nov 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmfao, was quite a nice sri tbf, and im not normally a fan of the C

Edit: Hows the wrist btw? and did you get your free daily driver lmao

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by Phillips_91]
Mike
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's getting back to normal now, bit of bruising and pain still but it looks like a real hand again Ended up getting it checked out on Monday after much mithering from my mum and as I knew it was just tissue damage, nothing broken.

My brother started the search for me today for the daily. Looks like a 530's a bit over budget tho, V70 may be the way forward although from one pic I've seen, the boot, considering it's an estate, looks woefully small so I'll have to go and have look at one just to see

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by Mike B]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Nov 10 at 02:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt mike
Phillips_91

12th Nov 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
It's getting back to normal now, bit of bruising and pain still but it looks like a real hand again Ended up getting it checked out on Monday after much mithering from my mum and as I knew it was just tissue damage, nothing broken.

My brother started the search for me today for the daily. Looks like a 530's a bit over budget tho, V70 may be the way forward although from one pic I've seen, the boot, considering it's an estate, looks woefully small so I'll have to go and have look at one just to see

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by Mike B]

The v70's a crackin car mate, my grandad has one, driven it around myself, pull like a fuckin train, he's got the d5 version and it's amazing i love drivin it, don't knock the boot though it looks small but you really can fit so much more than expected in, and if you fold the seats down you can get 12 foot lenghts of wood in the car without having the boot open
Mike
Premium Member

12th Nov 10 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It won't be a D5, just a nice 2.5 D, good towing capabilities and better consumption than the Corsa, can't exactly grumble, it's debatable how much of an issue a small boot could actually be really for the amount of times it's likely to be used to capacity
Phillips_91

13th Nov 10 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the d5 is the 2.5 d its the diesel version of the t5, (5 cylinder deisel --> D5 ) that is unless they do a 2.5 n/a diesel which would just be plain stupid :?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Spotted? 23 database queries in 0.0129449 seconds