corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WHATS IT WORTH?? FASTEST CORSA IN EUROPE??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHATS IT WORTH?? FASTEST CORSA IN EUROPE??
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and still typing in fucking caps
gez bay

24th Oct 10 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon you'd get 8k for it all day long, people out there will pay the money just for the reputation the car has got, knowing its the fastest corsa in europe.

Not just that tho, people are paying 4.5k + for an average spec build corsa/nova c20let.
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gez bay
i reckon you'd get 8k for it all day long, people out there will pay the money just for the reputation the car has got, knowing its the fastest corsa in europe.

Not just that tho, people are paying 4.5k + for an average spec build corsa/nova c20let.

the car itself looks like a fucking shed
Nic Barnes

24th Oct 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
quote:

am i looking at different pics to you?
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
quote:

am i looking at different pics to you?

evidently you are, shite panel gaps, wires every where, holes cut in doors and the worst fitting/cut bumper ive ever seen?

id rather buy a decent looking corsa with a interior with is fast than a shed thats stripped out but fast as fuck. just doesnt appeal to me one bit. could get far far better for 7k
Jambo

24th Oct 10 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John-d has a history of missing the point

Its "worth" £7k easily, anyone with half a brain can see it, its just a small market for such a car. If your in no rush to sell it i am sure you will.

But if you want it gone, myself as its "only an N-reg corsa shell"i would stip it and sell. Then you will have more money to spend on the next project
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
John-d has a history of missing the point

Its "worth" £7k easily, anyone with half a brain can see it, its just a small market for such a car. If your in no rush to sell it i am sure you will.

But if you want it gone, myself as its "only an N-reg corsa shell"i would stip it and sell. Then you will have more money to spend on the next project

lol i only drive my car on a road so a car like that is useless to me, it is however an amazing machine... just would buy something miles better for 7k like an rx7 or evo
Jambo

24th Oct 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your missing the point though John, just because YOU wouldnt pay that doesnt mean it isnt worth it.
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it isnt worth it.... to me lol

can see this going round in circles again, i agree with you, breaking it is a much much better option
Nic Barnes

24th Oct 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well it isnt worth it.... to me lol

can see this going round in circles again, i agree with you, breaking it is a much much better option

tbh your civic is worth about 500 to me as there is nothing about it thats good. i see what you are saying about worth it to you. as your car is worthless to me. so yes, i agree with you.
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but more people will agree my civic is worth 4k plus than people that agree that corsa is worth 7k. its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and unfortunatley a doubt many people are looking for a 10 second corsa, worth a lot in bits as has been said. i would prefer yours to that one and just fit an interior, but i also wouldnt pay that for yours.......

[Edited on 24-10-2010 by john-d]
Nic Barnes

24th Oct 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes but more people my civic is worth 4k plus than people that agree that corsa is worth 7k. its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. worth a lot in bits as has been said. i would prefer yours to that one and just fit an interior, but i also wouldnt pay that for yours.......

but i woulnt pay 4k for your civic. its old and knackered and hanging to bits. 500 max.
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in which way, shape or form is it hanging to bits lol? parkers say 5k actually
Nic Barnes

24th Oct 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
in which way, shape or form is it hanging to bits lol? parkers say 5k actually

parkers isnt what its worth to me. so you are wrong. 500 max.
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats fine then? im not on here asking to sell my car? infact all my cars that mates havent bought have went within a week on ph alone....

like i say worth more in bits and you know it aswell as i do, you just dont want to admit it because your holding onto a shred of hope that you could sell your corsa for decent cash without breaking it
Nic Barnes

24th Oct 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well thats fine then? im not on here asking to sell my car? infact all my cars that mates havent bought have went within a week on ph alone....

like i say worth more in bits and you know it aswell as i do, you just dont want to admit it because your holding onto a shred of hope that you could sell your corsa for decent cash without breaking it

not at all. im saying that car is worth more than your moon mile honda used for ricer flyby's on a council estate. thats all im saying.
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my moon mile ricer only has 75 k on it? and yes it is worth more.... in bits
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Oct 10 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's worth more than a Civic how it stands, it's just waiting for the right person to come along and see it for what it is and think ' yeah, I'll buy this instead of chucking 25k in to my own Corsa' it's a small market for that, worth twice the asking price in bits if not more. It's whether he wants to do it that way though.

[Edited on 24-10-2010 by DannyB]
BeArDy

24th Oct 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic Barnes - your wasting your breath mate, they have no idea how much work and money go's into to make ANY 10sec car.

The only problem i can see with this car is it will always been known as "Sutts Corsa".

£7k is a good price in my eyes. I am sure you find it hard to find a faster car for the money.....
Nic Barnes

24th Oct 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok
Chris S

24th Oct 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SHITE PANEL GAPS??? THE WINGS AND DOORS HAVE NEVER BEEN REMOVED U BLIND SPAZ. THE BONNET AND TAILGATE ARE FIBERGLASS. WHAT DO U EXPECT.
U SAY UR CIVIC IS WORTH 4K, IM GUESSING AN EP3 TYPRE R PRE FACELIFT??
SHITE MATE
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Oct 10 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SAL
Premium Member

24th Oct 10 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about the z20let corsa that came up for sale a while ago, I would of payed £6000 for it at the time. So this rly, with the spec could sell for a good price if there is a right buyer. Tight market for such car as it cant really be used daily
taylorboosh

24th Oct 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol look at those pics and tell me the car doesnt look like a shed? Or are the cs band wagon going to jump on yourside because you have a fast corsa? Funny how the mx5 in dannys thread is getting slated for not being show n shine but looks easily as well done as that corsa...

I could sell 5 shite 4k ep3s before you sold that corsa for 7k..... All i said is you would be better of$ breaking it
bigron1988

24th Oct 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piece of shit

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WHATS IT WORTH?? FASTEST CORSA IN EUROPE?? 22 database queries in 0.1802220 seconds