corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » B18 EG Civic VTI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author B18 EG Civic VTI
Krammy

User status: Offline
27th Sep 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda
Model - Civic
Engine - B18 C4 Conversion
Mileage - 130,000 on the shell
Price - 2,300 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - U2me
Contact email address - rudkin@hotmail.com

General information -
I have for sale/Swap.. My EG Honda civic VTI. The car has been in my ownership for 5 months now and it seek's a better home.

It was previously a 1.6 VTI.. but it has been converted to a B18c4 which includes the brake conversion as well. Another bonus of this was that integra wheels could be fitted to the hubs and they set the car off a treat. (I have documents from the car it came out off)

The car being a L reg.. is suffering from age on the bodywork. I'll get better pictures, the arches need doing soon. And other touch up's. (been quoted 350 for the arches)

Other then that. The car has been on track this year at Japfest (last owner) and it performed really well. the engine runs perfect, no smoke or anything on V-tec. It's warmed up properly and cooled down when needed.

I recently stripped the interior out the rear, which I have all kept for track plans. But tbh, the car deserves someone who would take this on track.

It's tax and tested till the end of sept. Will sell for a lower price if it goes this week. But in October, I will put six months tax and 12months MOT

the car has 128k on the clock.. the engine around 87k...

Like i said, negative is the bodywork in places/ plus the car has no radio. (will put up more pictures in the next few days)

Quick spec..
B18c4 engine/brake conversion
DC2 integra wheels
Coilovers
Carbon fibre bonnet
Spoon sports N1 exhaust
Stripped interior
Buckets/Harnesses
USDM Light conversion
HIDS

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2082412.htm
can put more pictures up on request

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » B18 EG Civic VTI 24 database queries in 0.0072532 seconds