corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » this a good deal on sub and amp?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author this a good deal on sub and amp?
kraiggy

User status: Offline
   26th Mar 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate of mine is selling he set up from his ax which is 2 12" Rockford Fosgate subs a kenwood amp and a sony amp, i might be buying a bit of it, whats ure opinion on a Rockford Fosgate RFP3212, which i think they are, which i know are 150 new, boxed and with a sony amp, not quite sure on the specs on the amp, but he uses it 2 run his 6x9s and said that it will do the job for that sub, he wants 200 and he will fit it all aswell, u reckon thats a good deal?
cheers kraig
JayC

User status: Offline
26th Mar 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's alright but have they been played hard, If so I would buy new.

New Poll