corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » danh785 ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author danh785 ?
edd1.0

User status: Offline
13th Sep 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone had any dealings with him ? i brought a towing eye cover a few weeks back when i messaged him he said he would post it tommorrow which would be the 8th of sept now i still havnt got it and his not replying to my u2us ? could be perfectly innocent just wondering if people have dealt with him ?

if i get my item then i will update this as i dont want to give a good trader a bad name
Norcy91

14th Sep 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not done any deals with him, but the 8th was a wednesday so depends what sort of postage he used? Weekends normally delay some packages so might be on its way still?
edd1.0

14th Sep 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yehh maybe its not that im concerned about he just hasnt replied to the u2us :S where as before he was straight back to replying

thanks though
edd1.0

15th Sep 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

item recieved in perfect order good seller sorry to doubt it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » danh785 ? 23 database queries in 0.0167141 seconds