corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » mororsport rims - 15" compomotives and magnesium speedlines

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mororsport rims - 15" compomotives and magnesium speedlines
kennybarbour

User status: Offline
7th Sep 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got 3 sets of competition alloy wheels forsale, all were bought for use on my rally nova but ive made the decision to run 14" rims instead to increase tyre choice and to use the same rims for tarmac and gravel.

first set, 4 of 6Jx15" compomotive MOs, early flat spoke type, 4x100 ET49
freshly painted in white, the prep work wasnt the best as they were just to be used and abused on my rally car, however please note that theyve never been used for rallying before so are in good condition with a few minor marks. 250ono

4 of 6jx15" compomotive TH, 4x100 ET49
these have been on a rally car in the past so are very well marked, but are all round and true. they are a very strong wheel intended for forest use. please note the OZ stickers were on when i got them, but they are definately compomotive THs. currently fitted with budget tyres, all of which are legal. 200ono

lastly, i have 4 very rare genuine magnesium speedline rims. 4x100 6Jx15" ET39.
these have never been fitted to a rally car and as such are in very good condition with only a few very minor marks, most of which have been caused by other tyres hitting them in storage. Mg (magnesium) chemical symbol shown in picture of the rear of the wheel (these wheels are visible in the photo of the MOs) these are rare wheels and very different. curerntly fitted with a mix of legal and non legal tyres (can be removed) 250 ono

all wheels located in oban, west coast of scotland. collection prefered but i can meet within reason by arrangement, i am happy to package wheels if a buyer arranged a courier.
Ecka

7th Sep 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

Give me a txt mate.
kennybarbour

8th Sep 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
kennybarbour

9th Sep 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
kennybarbour

12th Sep 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

open to offers and swaps
maberz

12th Sep 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap the 5 spoke comps for borbet a's pluc cash my way?
kennybarbour

12th Sep 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no thanks.

i should change it to read swaps for x14xe performance parts
maberz

12th Sep 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swap for mantzel?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » mororsport rims - 15" compomotives and magnesium speedlines 24 database queries in 0.0128660 seconds