corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rear Springs adjuster - where from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Springs adjuster - where from?
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Sep 10 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know if and where i can buy spring adjusters like so:

cheers
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

H&R?! I've just got myself some but un branded!

[Edited on 06-09-2010 by Daniel_Corsa]

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Graeme
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry any make, that was just for pictures sake. Where did you get them from and prices? Do they do different widths?

Cheers
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got them off ED38, sure compbrake sell them!

H&R / Koni / Compbrake

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Deano_19

7th Sep 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These things are tottally useless if you wanna make your car lower
Neo

7th Sep 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously they are for when you have a loaded rear, suitcases and stuff and want to raise the car up.
Gary
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Obviously they are for when you have a loaded rear, suitcases and stuff and want to raise the car up.

They are what come with coilover kits to set the height you want.

WOuldnt wanna get on the floor every time i loaded the boot
Graeme
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok

I want them as I have bought some springs that are really low and need the adjustment to get the best height.

Neo

7th Sep 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
quote:
Originally posted by Neo

They are what come with coilover kits to set the height you want.

WOuldnt wanna get on the floor every time i loaded the boot

Oh ok, random. Only ones I have ever seen are for when your going on holiday/putting loads of weight in the boot.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_192615_langId_-1_categoryId_165660

Although in hindsight I now see the difference

[Edited on 07-09-2010 by Neo]
Deano_19

7th Sep 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was gunna be puttin heavy loads in the back of my car I wouldnt bother lowering my car tbh or just have stiffer shocks like i do
Gary
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only problem you'll have is the I/D of the springs. Most standard lowering springs will be made to suit the spring seats, whereas the springs that come with the adjsters will be turned & ground to suit the adjuster.
Kano

7th Sep 10 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Randomly I've got 2 brand new spring adjusters in the garage. Got them with coilovers I put on my old van. If you want them then a tenner plus postage and you can have them.
Firestate88

7th Sep 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a pair you can have Graeme
Graeme
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kano
Randomly I've got 2 brand new spring adjusters in the garage. Got them with coilovers I put on my old van. If you want them then a tenner plus postage and you can have them.

can u measure the width of the threaded part to see if they fit through my springs.

Cheers
Graeme
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Firestate88
i have a pair you can have Graeme

txt sent mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rear Springs adjuster - where from? 23 database queries in 0.0104001 seconds