corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » wanted - 4 interior neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wanted - 4 interior neons
jono22

User status: Offline
25th Mar 03 at 05:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still on the look-out for a total off 4 in-car type neon lights ( footwell size ) preferably in blue or green colour and in perfect working order, cash waitting.

john
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Mar 03 at 07:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.neoquip.com
best company for neons mate.
jono22

25th Mar 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes thanks for the info regarding " neoquip " just thought that someone on here may have been trying to off load a couple off used ones ?? !!

so bttt it is then
john....
darryl

25th Mar 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are really cool mate i have four in my car they look sweet as FCUK. have to under the front dash to light up the front and two under the front seats facing the bk. where u thinking of placing urs mate?!?!? WHEN ya get some
neoquip

27th Mar 03 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jono... if you bought NEW from us.. least you'll get a two year warranty on them... if you bought second hand and they went bang on the second day. you'd be Flummmuxed.

Email me
jono22

27th Mar 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the info chaps, and yes darryl my plan is to fit them exactly as you have them in your own car !! "neoquip" wonder what is the best price for a set off 4 internal blue colour ones ?? limited funds here for new stuff, hence the wanted add !! ( spoken like a true scotsman - eh !!! )

u2u me if you want.
cheers,
john...
neoquip

28th Mar 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you hav U2U

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » wanted - 4 interior neons 22 database queries in 0.0092130 seconds