corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » TRAX convoy - Saturday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TRAX convoy - Saturday
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Aug 10 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Saturday convoy

Meeting at: Knutsford Services, M6 Southbound, between j19 and j18
Time: Meeting at 2:45 to be leaving at 3 o'clock

Anyone wanting to join the convoy if you could post in here and also u2u your number to me, that way I can make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible and no-one is left hanging around
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Sep 10 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What time do we need to leave the farm for that Mike? Just before 2? Probably 1.30 to be safe.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

1st Sep 10 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Google says 36 mins so 1.45 to 2 should give us a bit extra to take towing into account I'd say
random dav
Premium Member

2nd Sep 10 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may have a mooch down with you, not promising anything as i am out on friday night, plus im stopping in mk

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » TRAX convoy - Saturday 24 database queries in 0.0090370 seconds