corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » 16" alloys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" alloys
leni

User status: Offline
24th Mar 03 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to time waster, back up for sale!

16" Fox 6 Alloys, one curbed but not major. Good condition will need 2 new tyres tho!

Offers! These NEED to go, but I'm not desperate enuff to talk silly money so don't bother!

As for delivery/pick up, this is the deal!

Saturday 29th March - I'm off down south, can meet anywhere on the M1 upto Milton Keynes!
Sunday 30th March - I'm off up north, can meet on the M62 upto Ferrybridge services, then north up to Washington services near Gateshead!

I will not travel off my route that is intended! No postal of wheels. If you carn't make these points then buyer collects! Take it or leave it!

leniloo@hotmail.com

leni
dan_sri

27th Mar 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HIYA mate tryed to email you but it wont work or something,
if you could email me with your mobile number or something i will give you a ring and try and arrange something for saturday to buy the wheels, thanks alot, dan
leni

27th Mar 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dan, theirs a kid meeting me at Milton Keyns services, offered £200. sorry your too late I'm afraid

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » 16" alloys 22 database queries in 0.0098710 seconds